And boom goes the dynamite... er, e-cigarette??

Don’t be ignorant. It’s an alternative, I’ve said it before. Everyone seems to think the “It looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, so it must be a duck” bullshit applies here and it does not. There is no combustion, there is no smoke. There is no carcinogens, its vapor/steam.

It’s meant as a healthier alternative for people who cannot break the habits. Thought many people have used it to quit completely.

As far as lasting without it, I actually can do quite good without my e-cig cossey. Suprisngly enough your body doesn’t jones nearly as bad when the ~50 something other addictive ingredients in a tabacco cigarette are not there.

I have gone a whole day without using mine without freaking out, did I want it? Yeah sure, but it wasnt like before when I was smoking where I was getting irritated and wanted to rip someones face off. Diden’t effect my dad one bit like it would have in the past.

I loved smoking, if I was not doing this, id probably still be smoking. I like the way it feels, I like what nicotine does do for the body. WHy don’t you look up nicotine… it has quite a few good attributes to it, and for how “dangerous” it is its just about as bad as caffeine… It’s more then just the addiction to the chemical side of things, people like to have something in their hands, they like the way it feels going down there throat, its almost like a soothing tick once you’ve been doing it for awhile, and an e-cig helps with that.