And it begins.......

i know it was a typo, i hit the R key when i was typing the E key lol

IT WAS A TYPO
you not going on road trip to florida with me and john is Fail peTE

will do bud, this could be alot of fun

w00t w00t

I have a gt3076r .63ar with about 2K on it ill sell for $700

paint it black with a hint of purple…so basically it will look black but when its in the sun you will see a lil of the purple…seen it on an impulse and it was dead sexy…

no you wont :lol

Yes I will!

whats my hookup price? LOL

Nada, you drive a GEO :facepalm:lol

Rustyyyyyy Jones

nahh…i drive a sentra…lol

vband or 4 bolt exhaust flange?

4 bolt

Good price on that 30r. If my next car wasn’t going to have a veryvery large Precision turbo on it i would scoop it up.

Yea, if you fix the body, it wont be boosted rust anymore…:frowning:

always will be!!!

Sarge! where the hell you been dude?

Damn right. always will be. :slight_smile:

Aside from all that i would love to have all these boss ass turbos you guys are talking about…but the fact is…I’m on a tight budget and I can make 400whp on this turbo…and anything above 400whp on the street is kinda useless anyways…specially cuz Im more interested in some Dig runs next year…roll ons are great…make great vids…and are fun as shit…but…time to head back to the ave ya know? Sick and tired of seeing all these turbo honda’s get dominated on the Ave due to lack of driver mod and/or The right tire…I mean I plan to get a race gas tune anyways…prolly will be around 450-475whp…where ever the turbo runs out of breath…So ill still be able to do some fun roll ons with the bigger turbo guys…with the right fuel ofcourse…But either way like I said…if the funds are availible…come spring…I will be upgrading the turbo…and trust me ill be ready for all the advice in the world come then!

-jones

yeah no doubt, turbo’s arent cheap. you might want to put a .82 housing on that turbo, will get even more out of it especially if youre going to 8500+ rpm. 57 trim can definently make 450whp on a honda.

thats been on my mind actually. Just after seeing swift spend 300$ and get 5whp out of his .63 to .82 upgrade on his 3076 Ive been a lil uneasy about it…but again his motor…being big as hell had that turbo maxed anyways. so idk.

exactly. he needed to be a 35R and probably a T4 frame at that point. with a 1.8-2.0 youll be good to go man

Agreed. so long as I make 400whp pump…Ill be happy with the results. but man…a 30r sounds good.