And THIS is why I HATE the fucking cops

No, im not mad at cops bc they took action, initially sure, they should of done exactly what they did… After they found out the story and how fucking stupid the guy who robbed me sounded I should have been let go, this is why im mad. No, I’ve made $30-50k in a week FOR my fathers business, never did I say I made that much personally, I make no where near that much.

cis reports? im def not 31 btw lol… have an attourney and I just called hannoush’s old lawyer as well, he said its not a big deal either and also said I shouldnt have been charged with criminal possession of a weapon as I have no prior CONVICTIONS and you dont need a license for a shotgun.

Has the shotgun been modified at all? If you’d done anything to change it or if the barrel is under 16" it’s considered a firearm for purposes of that statute.

If you go in the for sale thread you can see a pic of it… Its a regular hillbilly 12 gauge, no special purpose shit, nothin… It’s a noble model 50 12 gauge.

edit - click here to see thread

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=26532

this is kinda what i’m saying, maybe the cop just looked u up by name, there was more then one, one had a record and one didn’t kinda thing

Dave, you’re a crazy phucker for sure.

BTW, my duramin eats GST’s for breakfast.

Youre going to get a slap on the wrist, why is everyone freaking out? You didnt shoot the guy.

what a shit story.

yeaahhhhh buddyyy, went to court today and got off with a violation which is not a crime.

lock this bitch up

sweet congrats next time shoot in the store lol

Nice job. When I first read this thread months ago…I, honestly, thought you were gun wielding thug.

After a few months of participating, reading and e-conversations…you aren’t that bad (proved me wrong).

Glad you got a slap on the wrist…be careful next time.

But, who am I to judge…what an asshole I am.

I can just picture you asking the guys please get off your wife while they rape her.

Come find out.

Why because I think rationally?

congrats on getting it easy, next time just drop the gun in your store and you should be good:P