Angels for Animals - Mad as Hell /rant

i wanted to… but i want allowed… :mad:

what she doesn,t know won’t hurt her:doh:

me calling from jail would have let her know… i wanted to break the cage but again i wasnt allowed…i should have just done it anyways…

from looking at the pics of the dogs on the website, i recognized it. they always have listings of about twelve or more dogs on www.petfinder.com under a different name (columbiana co. dog pound maybe, not sure on the name but i know i have seen those dogs before on petfinder) that says “urgent-will be gassed soon”. ppl frequently post up in the craigslist pets forum trying to show ppl these poor dogs getting ready to meet their demise. the shelter is probably even worse when it comes to cats. that drop box probably just drops them right in the gas chamber.

its a shame that shelters have gotten so brutal and deceptive.

i may be mistaken, but didn’t one of the local news outlets recently do an “investagative” peice on a shelter? i believe it was along the same lines. a place was getting x amount of grants and donations for being no kill and yet was still gassin the animals.

that is were you should get them hannibal. the fact that a) they tech. false advertise b) the funding they recieve for being a no kill yet are. that should grab some easy attention, esp from the people that are donating the place.

news@wfmj.com ; 33news@wytv.com ; assignment@wkbn.com ; fmiller@reviewonline.com ; lhuston@reviewonline.com ; mmcelwain@reviewonline.com ; tmcintosh@reviewonline.com ; tmccoy@wtov.com ; news@mojonews.com