Angryhero vs STI

meh, I was potentially with you until this post, that just makes you look dumb… you’re on your own now

2.0 WRX has cats in the uppipe. They really hurt performance.

Mike needs to input into this thread…

Thats your call. Not sure what made me look dumb.

I do have a WRX motor with the same mods except stock turbo @ 18psi in a GC8 (-400 lbs on a '02 WRX) and I’m not as fast as an STi. Haven’t tried it, though.

I’m done in this thread as there’s a lot of leg humping and lack of common sense, so argue amongst yourselves.

i don’t even know who the OP is, i’m not leghumping anyone… i just think you’re a little disillusioned…

really i wont even waste my time with proven LS1 dyno’s or Audi’s with chipped pcm’s…

I tuned the car. He’s almost maxing the MAF out. The car runs great after the tune. I don’t doubt his story at all. The upgraded clutch slipped a bit on a few tuning pulls, but when it’s nice and cold it probably holds fine.

I’m glad you’re having fun with it. :slight_smile:

WRX’s with those mods generally run mid/high 12’s. STi’s with exhaust and no tune are generally low low 13’s. Those times assume good driving in both cars.

doing ricer flybys? How about, fuck you.You werent there.It was a clean solid run and we were both pretty pumped when we seen each others cars.How about you leave it at that.

It rained last friday.The track was canceled. If you look you will see i posted in the thread about nyirp the very first friday after the tune.

i believe your the douche that ragged about me in the original car thread for taking a chance with this car.

This wrx(47k on motor) with the mods and tune cost only $8,000.I guess you cant beat that.

Catless uppipe ftw

Thanks mike the tune is great.The clutch hasent slipped at all.i even get better mpg’s now haha.

blackturboneonII on here has a blue sti with a catback, fuel pump, intake and cobb. and is at stage one through cobb, he is waiting to install his downpipe so he can go stage two
hes pretty stock so that would be the best chance

and thats not true at all
my evo has a full exhaust, intake, and tune and a stock evo puts down about 220 awhp and after my tune im at about 300awhp