annoy a coworker v.fucillo

so, in the break room the other day there was a
fucillo bobble head thing…
it has 3 “huge” saying variations.

it was free, so i too kit and put it behind a coworkers monitor with a wire conected to the switch.

i ran the wire through the cube corner so that I could make it go off.

i did it a couple of times a day.

then i was showing it to a friend, and dropped it.
broke billy’s hand off… then i broke the switch knob off.
cheap ass bobble head thing.

v.2
i took the voice box out and connected the switch wires to about 25’
of black cable we use at work. (looks just like a power cord)

cube desks have that notch in the corner for cables. i mounted it to the side of the desktop in that opening and ran my wire under the wall.

the wires come out the top back corner of the walls so that as i walk by, i can just short the two and make it work.

but, now the sales guys know where it is i think i am going to put a small switch on it and move it to another cube wall.
i’ll mount it nice and low so that i can trip it with my foot
:slight_smile:

“where the hell is that coming from?..”

"ok… i turned off my speakers… what the hell is that?..

:lol: Fucking engineer.

Just cut to the chase and mount a turret gun to the top of your cube wall:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Office-Toy-USB-Air-Dart-Rocket-Missile-Launcher-Store_W0QQitemZ270124884356QQcmdZViewItem

i bought a fart machine for like 10 bucks and put the speakerun the counter of the service desk at ray laks and everytime a customer would come up i would make it go off… oh man that service writer was pisseddddddddd…

i would need a way to expense it…

i aint paying for it :smiley:

LMAO!!! I WANT ONE!!! If you go out there again could you grab me one?

there was only one…

once i’m discovered… maybe i’ll sell it :smiley:

i have co workers setting it off too…
since its just teh kind of thing i would do, he looks to see where I am
:slight_smile:

lol

another goodie:

if co-worker has an optical mouse, cut a very small piece of scotch tape as close to the size of the sensor/lens as possible and apply it.

lol if you do it good enough, they wont be able too see it and will fustrate the hell out of 'em

haha you guys are assholes

the turret gun is sweet

drvnkd
:tup:

I worked at a large organization in DC. One of my co workers went on vacation so I went to the cafeteria and got a 2 racks of glasses. About 160 glasses or so. I filled them all with water and put them all over his desk and shelves. We used gallon jugs we brought from home to fill them. No big deal, right ?

The bathroom was about 300 feet from there through several doors. The only way for him to empty them was to take 2 or 3 at a time and walk to the bathroom to pour them out. We had fun watching him half the morning…

where do you work that you have that kind of free time? that’s awesome.

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:11,topic:33368"”]

I worked at a large organization in DC. One of my co workers went on vacation so I went to the cafeteria and got a 2 racks of glasses. About 160 glasses or so. I filled them all with water and put them all over his desk and shelves. We used gallon jugs we brought from home to fill them. No big deal, right ?

The bathroom was about 300 feet from there through several doors. The only way for him to empty them was to take 2 or 3 at a time and walk to the bathroom to pour them out. We had fun watching him half the morning…

[/quote]

what a loser.
you cant tell me there were no garbage cans that could
have been used :slight_smile:

Well…
Its been FOUND.

after the threats of rectal insertion, i recovered it :slight_smile:

it was fun… for a month he attributed it to a spyware program thing on his PC…

then, we did it right after he turned his PC off to go home :slight_smile:
then randomly every few days. then 10 times in a day.

:frowning: he found it yesterday…
he did not know it was me till I asked for the parts.

maybe i’ll sell it on ebay :lol:

:lol: