ANOTHER BIKE ACCIDENT.. check in

getting off the 90… getting onto the 400… somewhere near the first over pass after the sweeping left hand off ramp… rider was being taken away in an ambulance… i heard the bike was all black… but it was dark out… so riders check in…

yea i saw it, bike looks unfamiliar to me.

here

:picard: You all need to stop fucking crashing. Seriously.

did you maybe mean the rider was all black?

[rx3]

:slight_smile: <3

or perhaps that they were wearing all black?

[mercury suit]

:stuck_out_tongue: <3

:frowning: i hate reading about these. hope they are ooook!

IBRX3?

:lol:

no rly, :frowning:

present.

we knew it wasnt you… you never ride your bike…

never? My car sits everyday monday through friday because I ONLY ride my bike to work and such.

just not when I need to bring stuff down to my house in Amherst silly.

and don’t worry, i’m bringing the car and the bike down this weekend, and the bike will stay there so i’ll have it in amherst from now on.

Present

Some dude hit a cow in collins i heard…wtf is a cow roaming the roads for?

yikes…whoever it was, hope they are relatively alright.

that was the day before this one… both the rider (a 42 year old man) and the cow died… :frowning:

you’ve obviously never been to north collins… lol

You’ve never seen a big fat ugly girl walking down the street before? In collins I imagine they breed big farm girls.

still here… thats the way i went home last night… its a fun corner thats for sure. Is that why you called @ 230am?

YES IT IS>>>> the only reason i called… next time answer ur phone dick … <3

lol On the way back from NYI a few years ago TowagaSS (ubrf) almost hit a horse in the middle of RT20 with his Camaro… (He then try’d to chase it on foot an beat it with his transmission shifter… funniest thing Ive ever seen)

Sorry, left my phone in my truck. . . . did you lose any sleep?