Biker Check In

Well needless to say about 10 min ago someone died on a bike on east eden road. Check in guys and stay safe. I guess he hit a cow (no joke) and they canceled mercy flight.

:tdown:

Wasnt Me I am here :frowning:

closest to schinztious road I guess :frowning:

why is it needless to say?

I guess it is just my bad use of the English language. I know accidents happen all the time, but being that this happened literally one block from where I was, hearing the cops voice as it was, it shook me up a little. The cop on scene is getting married in one week, he tried to help the guy, but it was to no avail.

I got a little wet tonight but im fine… wasn’t me… I eatpaint is good too… where is e eden rd?

present.

i saw ur bike at dennys last night… i almost stopped… i was lost, lol… i dont know west seneca AT ALL

[quote=“Carnut,post:8,topic:33881"”]

present.

[/quote]

east eden road? like closer to hamburg?

if its out by boston. thats not to far from where dom had his accident :frowning: RIP

hows the cow?

what kinda bike? age of the rider? i still havent seen anything on the news… but i recieved a couple texts about it… hmm?

[quote=“Willybeen,post:11,topic:33881"”]

if its out by boston. thats not to far from where dom had his accident :frowning: RIP

[/quote]

Yes I live in boston, I was at my friends house on tassef ter. which is before you get to eckard rd.

Crazy…it sucks becuase I know I’m going to end up knowing the guy who went down.

I just don’t want to find out.

sorry to hear… hope it wasnt anybody you or i or anybody on the board knew… RIP

damn it. i was in that area not long ago.

i’m good tho. hopefully it’s not someone i know.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:12,topic:33881"”]

hows the cow?

[/quote]

Ground beef! (dead)