another bush clip

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
-Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

I comprehend plenty, obviously we are fighting for a different reason now, but you said the wars were completely different, and I wanted to show that they’re more similar than you think.

Since your’e such a military history expert, why don’t you explain exactly why we went to war in WW2. I’d be interested to hear it.

They weren’t tree huggers, they were basically a group of ballsy business owners and they raised the support of the people. They built a government that was intended to be overthrown when it was no longer “by the people.” When the south revolted in the mid 19th century, and the Union defeated them, it proved that the government had exceeded the power the founding fathers had intended.

Now if you were ready to revolt, I’d be ready to join you, but you’re clearly not. You enjoy bitching about how we should get out of Iraq. If you really paid attention, you’d be more interested in the U.S. getting out of the U.N.

Don’t just throw out the idea of the founding fathers of this country in some debate about a conflict that hasn’t hit our soil in 5 years.

I think we are oppressed, not physically, but by taxation, and if you disagree, show me how you could stop paying even if you tried. That’s the real problem.

I’m sick of people bitching about Iraq that have no solution for anything, and don’t understand this country and its history, let alone history in general.

Nobody said politicians are perfect, far from it, but last time I checked you weren’t perfect either. I’m all for a tax revolt, but first we have to figure out how, since it’s all deducted right out of our pay. Then after that, 95% of this country needs to grow a pair and join in.

I never claimed to be an expert, but you didn’t answer any of the questions I have asked.
And every war is fought with guns now, are you saying vietnam, korea, and ww2 are similar wars? No, they are completely different(I figured I would answer because you won’t)

I believe we went to ww2 to help England, Because we were bombed by Japan, and a few other little BS political games that were going on. Do you know the reason we went to ww2?

How the heck is everyone gonna say WWII was a good reason to go to war, and Iraq is not. Ok, the japs attacked us, then we attack Germany? If we follow the logic of alot of people here, we should have only attacked just the one guy from japan that ploted the pearl harbor attack. If we can’t find him for 5 years, then its because there is a conspiricy.

I’m going to start a militia some day. Not a revolt one, but a nice one. We will tell the government we are here, and willing to help in any domestic situation. We are well armed, well trained, and well educated. I just don’t want any politicians to forget that, I’m their boss. If their fuckin up, I will fire them. We can collectively all say that. Then when the PA militia is soo big, cause soo many people care about their country, we will have great influence on whom gets the privilage of being in office. And then we really shake em up. Can you say Third mother fuckin party!! woot woot!

Frank are you retarded? lol What was it shot down by?

I like your militia idea. :slight_smile:

Why did we go to war with Iraq?

it was intercepted by US Airforce but not shot down. the tapes had been released not to mention that people on the ground saw it roll and dive with no visible damage or smoke from the plane. I am no expert but last time I checked planes that are shot down usually smoke:booty:

HAHA we went to World War II in Europe because we are the worlds superpower and went to help people being oppressed by hitler. We went to stop his war machine from taking over all of Europe and all of his genocide also to remove the possiblity of air supremacy since the US knew the germans were working on jet powered craft and nukes

Iraq we went to remove a dictator that was a genocidal maniac and make sure we removed any weapons he had to ever attack the US with.

sounds about the same to me. proves again your screen name fits you well

I watched a show on history channel last month or so and they came to the conclusion that we were going to stay away from ww2 but Churchill played some of his political games and dragged us into it. :dunno: I wasn’t around and every different book/show comes up with different opinions. You can believe what you want and I can believe what I want about ww2.
Last time I heard, Hussein wasn’t planning on taking over the world. He may be a dickhead, but he seemed to be a dick to his own people not to the rest of the world like hitler. Again, that’s just my take on it though. I’m sure your take is completely different.

again, you proved nothing except stating your opinion as fact.

and my screen name was picked by someone else - I think pewter picked it, but I can’t remember.

no you believe what fits your arguement. Hitler was no where near taking over the world and would have needed south america to launch a meaningful offensive against the US. what I said is fact, yes chruchill asked us to come but he was an allie so we did it did not change the reason we were there

I believe what I believe, not what fits in at a certain point in time. Hitlers plans were a lot different than Hussein’s were.

What “fact” did you say?

you doint really belive that do ya?
the majority of the people you know vote for him?
the vote was created so people will anty up 40 percent of their erneings and be quiet about it. If votes were ever counted, they no longer are.

Took you that long to reply? :stick:

Hahah…a year and a half to reply and thats all he could come up with.

You are forgetting about an important event that took place at Pearl Harbor which is the real reason we entered the war. Now the reason the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor in the first place, and the reason it was such a massacre have to do with FDR’s political games.

If you want to know about government BS and attacks, please google Alex Jones and watch some of this videos, preferable “Terrorstorm.”

/thread