another bush clip

Find any picture/video of flight 93 and the one that hit the pentigon and try to find any wreckage…trust me there was a ton of shady shit that went down and nobody will ever know what. Therefore I refuse to listen to those fucks talk…I cant stand shady motherfuckers.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?page=6&c=y

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html?c=y&imageID=468257&caption=<span+class%3D"captionintro">AFTERMATH%3A<%2Fspan>+Wreckage+from+Flight+77+on+the+Pentagon’s+lawn--proof+that+a+passenger+plane%2C+not+a+missile%2C+hit+the+building.+PHOTOGRAPH+BY+AP%2FWIDE+WORLD+PHOTOS

now please read and stfu

thanks

First off no need to tell me to STFU…

I cant open those articles at work for some reason but I did google them and found a paraphrased version…I still aint buying it.

And you should be ashamed for buying into crap that is put into magazines…oh wait magazines are never influenced and are always right…come on give me a break…if you don’t think there was some shady shit going down you are either too proud or just flat out stupid…but when i get home I will read the full article to give my full point of view though

funny how last month Rick Santorum gave a speech out the 911th, never seen him talk to military members the last 3 years I’ve been out there, oh wait, its an election year and he needs to pull votes cause polls show he is losing, what better thing to do then talk to people in the military since alot of them support bush and inturn support him…

And its your right to challenge the government, thats what a true democracy is, you sound like a communist. “if you don’t like it, GTFO” um sorry I don’t live in China. I can fight for my country and have an opinion, main reason I do chose to fight is cause I embrace our freedoms, the ones that let me call the President a douchebag, repeat again, George Bush is a douchebag, I love my right of free speech, you know the first amendment on the bill of rights, remember the people are suppose to control the government, not the other way around. I don’t see the war in Iraq doing anything, and all you right wing conservative religious nut jobs that believe the bullshit your feed are fucked in the head. Your not so called “un-American” or “unpatriotic” if you don’t believe in policing the world. Funny how lots of shit goes down in some countries and America turns its back, till its becomes of America’s interest…

bics… don’t take it to heart…

the articles used scientific facts to prove things correct or incorrect, right or wrong, or true or untrue… it wasn’t a political magazine commenting on things, it was popular mechanics releasing scientists and engineers to do studies… i would say it’s more unbiased than a government entity doing the research. of coarse nothing is unbiased as everyone has an opinion, but they did a pretty good job at explaining things the best they could. i’m not too proud or stupid… but i’m not going to assume that something other than planes caused that damage, there were eye witnesses that saw airliners flying… those planes were reported hijacked on that morning and the story unfolded infront of all of us that day… if it wasn’t planes then what happened to all the missing / dead people on those flights??? there isn’t a need to believe otherwise… typically when planes in the past have crashed the pilots do their best possible to slow it down and ease into a crash landing… they were forced to fly head on full speed into these buildings (and shanksville)… nothing of this fashion has happened in the past to use as comparison.

hey retard the day you said the oath you gave up your rights and now you fall under the UCMJ and that about the president is against the UCMJ incase you forgot about that one too what is your job in the air force by the way, services or something?

yeah nothing in the UCMJ does it say I give up my bill of rights, second off you little bitch, I’m an E-5 and know a hell of alot more then you and seeing that your bitch ass wasn’t born till 87’ and your some little punk ass 19 year old, I’ll bet your not even an E-3. I did avionics for my 4 years active and now am in communications, not that has anything to do with the fucking conversation. Maybe with your attitude and balls seems to you should have joined the marines, hell my brother is joining the marines you can go in with him, your starting to piss me off :finger:

sodomy is against the UCMJ too, you fuck any chics in the ass or gotten any blowjobs or have done anything besides the missonary position? yeah rule breaker

I wanna banter again. Not to take sides but the masses can be easily swayed. Either buying the war or not. There were probably reasons for entering but i think time will show the mistakes that have been made. But until then we should all just go home and always believe that our government would never do anything other then complete perfection for its people because those in office are graced by the hand of god. (they don’t even take shits because it is not perfect) So we should never question those in charge. I’m still upset at all those treehuggers that fought their government during the mid 1700s. What a bunch of faggots.
God Bless the USA

yup families of the people who died that go to a field in south west PA to pay respects are just imagining their loved ones died.

you are a fucking moron

E-4 actually :asshole

all i keep hearing from you is blah blah blah im a dirty whore

we are not being oppressed are we? we are not forced to do labor for the government and live in poverty are we?

NO and NO. Why did 2 generations ago americans go to war against the nazi war machine when it had nothing to do with us? Because they were TRUE Americans. they believed everyone deserved to be free and make choices as to how things were run and not to be killed for being jewish(much like saddam killing his countrymen because they didn’t believe in his form of islam or the jewish people for being jewish). If everyone in this country could pull together we could be more thriving than we are now with jobs to help the military like it did in world war 2

We didn’t join the fighting till after December 7, 1941 after pearl harbor was attacked, the war started in 1939. Had pearl harbor never have happened do you think we would have joined in!?

cool fact about Germany “invading” the U.S.

June, 1942. German U-boats land spies on Long Island, NY and at Jacksonville, FL to blow up America’s key aluminum factories. All are captured, then imprisoned or sent to death, thwarting one of history’s most spectacular sabotage attempts.

we were once a melting pot where everyone was free to do what they wanted(within reason), and now we have turned into, if you do not act exactly like us or agree with everything we say/believe in, you are the enemy.

are the soldiers and people today NOT true Americans?

ww2 was a different kind of war, we will never see another war like that in our lifetimes. War’s just are not fought like that anymore, it’s not a good comparison for anything. The motives were different, the technology is different, and the war was different.

Hey I didnt mean no disrespect to anyone at all with that comment…it is sad what happened to them…but i just don’t think everything went down how we were all told by the govt.

As for the moron comment…fuck you…no need to be a dick…everyone has their own thoughts and beliefs so no need to be a dick

I was civil till you come up with some conspiracy theory and make it sound like those planes are figments of peoples imagination

I never said they didnt go down and lives were not loss…but I don’t believe how they say they went down and where.

flight 93 was shot down. just look at the wreckage

I wish I as in the armed forces so I could be battling online for the number one asshole position.

I didn’t know you could predict the future. I think a lot of people said that exact same thing after WWI. Looks like you read your history books, because history never repeats itself…

Do you know what Einstein said about the next 2 global conflicts?

Yeah, good call, I don’t think there are any men fighting with guns in urban areas around a bunch of blown up buildings, and there’s no threat of nuclear weapons being used… Get a clue.

if you could comprehend anything it would be awesome.

It was in reference to the draft, the amount of soldiers needed for a war, and the reason we went to war. We will not get into a war where the number of troops needed for ww2 will be needed, it’s a different game now.

Yes, the soldiers are fighting in an urban area around blown up buildings with guns(that’s a given for any war, dumbass. tell us something we don’t already know), but what threat of a nuke did the US have entering ww2?
And what was the motive for the current iraq war? Was it WMD’s? Was it Hussein? Was it terrorists? Was it to “police” a ruler of a country?

Noone knows the real reason we went to war now, in WW2 we knew exactly why we went to war. And don’t throw out the 9-11-01 reference, everyone in the US and the world agreed with us going into Afganistan and kicking the shit out of Osama, but Iraq was a different conflict.

and what did Einstein predict for the next 2 wars? I don’t think he could predict the future either.