another bush clip

taco, “Hegemony or Survival” was a good book, read it a couple months ago.

HAHAHAA, from the Santorum website, you might as well listen to the lies straight from the horses mouth! Or go watch Fox news:jerkit:

just like the biased site you posted… shut the fuck up you hypocrite…

thank you.

:jerkit:

like any of us didn’t drink in college… come on… i know a lot more significant ‘alcoholics’ than he was… give it up.

interesting thread :bigthumb:

But again, all of us are getting our extremely biased info from the shitty ass media. I can’t even believe the weathermen, how the fuck can I believe that what they “report” on is accurate. This country was founded on principals that no longer are around. It’s all a money making, i’m better than you, i have more money than you bunch of BS(politics, that is). And if the politicians want something reported on a certain way(the media), they can influence that with the already mentioned money and power. It’s a fucked up cycle and I hope it gets better.

And the draft will not be reinstated. Noone in the current military wants a draft and hopefully, noone in the goverment wants it either.

always makes me sick to watch anybody lie. Something about that dude pisses me off more than the average liar.
The first requirement for any politician is to be a good liar. That said, I just dunno how he got the gig. I mean, even after his dad paved the way for him, you’d think they’d a bumped his brother in there after realizing that jr can’t read prompter, can’t ad lib and simply can’t lie without grinning. This is why he seems so damn happy while people die.

LOL… wtf… i’m sure the president is happy that troops are dying…

yea, he’s probably not happy about it.

and Grinner - he is there because the majority of the people voted for him.

Yeah but those kids aren’t the president of the most powerful and richest country on the planet earth. There is a reason for that.

thats cuz people growing up say “i’m gonna be the president” and it actully happens. i’m gonna make sure if my son says “dad i’m gonna be the president” that i lock him in a hole because it’s obvious that when he says that it’s going to happen and i dont’ want his speeding tickets he MIGHT get used against him to make him look bad.

shit drinking in college is almost as bad as smoking weed but not inhaling(if you are goin to lie make it believable at least)

drinking is also almost as bad as murdering your date and letting your rich family get you out of trouble

4-0-4

fshowcars could take on the whole Middle East single handed, as long as they are all on the internet:blah:

Does Bush care that people are dying!? We are talking about the same guy that couldn’t speak to a mourning mother over the death of her son, or the guy that couldn’t end his vacation when the country is in crisis over a natural disaster, yeah I’m bias…

yea bush doesnt care ppl are dying, thats why he was crying the other day on national tv when he was in shanksville, STFU you prick that is your commander in chief but you seem to have forgotten that!!!

dont ever for one second think that politicians dont care about our military members dying, this past weekend i was at penn state for a Pennsylvania National Guard rememberance ceremony, basically it was to honor the 34 PA national guard members that have died since the beginning of the conflict and I was there representing my unit as an honor guard member and carrying the National Guards colors and as i sat there listening to all the speeches governor rendell got up there to give his speech and started to talk about the 34 that have died and was recognizing the family members that were there of the deceased and he just broke down infront of 20 thousand people, like they were his own

if you dont like the way this country is being run then get the fuck out people like you make me sick, it disgusts me that your in the United States military

It’s his job to “act” like he cares, even if he doesn’t. I’m sure the politicians don’t want to see anyone get killed, but him crying in fron of 20k people will make him look good on election day.

It would be unamerican to not question the goverment and try to make it better. If we all just followed orders like a bunch of sheep, where would the US be today?

You mean the place where there was zero wreckage found and just a hole in the ground? First time ever a plane incinerate into nothing at all???

omg please… :rolleyes:

what? Same for the Pentigon…2 things that never happened b4 both happen on the same day…freaking amazing

wtf are you talking about… please educate yourself.

this just in… two commercial airplanes never flew into skyscrapers… was that a hoax too???

/argument