obv he is making plans dumbass

:rofl
I know.
But cosmetic stuff?

sweet truck, looks like alot of fun…welcome to the show

Thing needs a big single turbo on it!

Ok daniels

thanks for all the kinds words and welcomes

not while i’m in new york, but once i move away from all the snow, yes… i want to do a 99-01 hd hood, ss front bumper, color-match the front end (it is plasti-dipped now so i could get an idea of the look but that will be coming off), most likely a 3-5 drop, tubular A arms and rear links, upgraded sway bars, tbss 22" replicas in either chrome or competition grey, color-matched handles, escalade d-pillar vents, HIDS, re-do the interior in all black including new leather on all the seats

one day… right now, i just want to get the new motor ironed out and tuned for the components i have added… i’d love to throw a 70-80mm on there at some point though but not until i get something else to DD… at some point, this thing will become strictly a toy that i keep around to play with… nothing like surprising the shit out of people in a 5000+ lbs truck :wink:

That should look pretty sick!
HD hood makes it look a lot better!

Would be epic to keep it as-is visually, with that big single.

A nice magnacharger. Or blower would would be a funnnnnn time in that . It’s a good thing we are a dealer for them

Or this.
That would be one hell of a sleeper.

more than likely, i will “finish” it mechanically before starting on cosmetics in all honesty… i’m thinking finish up the drivetrain and the suspension around the same time and then move on to the hood/interior/bumper/paint/etc… those things make it look nice, but dont get you down the road any faster… all of this will start next summer/fall though probably once i recover from everything i just spent on the new motor and other various parts

maggies are fun, and i love the low end grunt they provide, i just see myself going with a big snail before i put a supercharger on it… i just like the flexibility that a turbo system provides better than swapping pulleys, etc

I agree , stop holding back . I’m working with Anthony Friday , ill order the shit for ya . I’ll tell Anthony you told me that’s what ya want

sure thing… just put it on your credit card and expense it on your taxes next year… hell, i’ll even put a big ass sticker on the back window and advertise all over the capitol area for you for free! thanks for hooking it up! :crackup

welcome! glad another domestic made it to the site

2 of the plug wires were melted through… dumbass at crews chevy in charleston, sc routed the wires wrong around the headers, exposing the wire to the header primaries and rendering my kevlar sleeves useless… i never even thought to check it… it is fixed and tuned now finally and i should be picking it up either wednesday or thursday… i’m excited to say the least

i also found out that the converter i have is a non-lockup converter… i’m not entirely sure what that means but i was told that you cant get accurate dyno numbers without being able to lock the converter… i’ll run it for now, but i see a new converter going in at some point… still, i got the converter for $150 so i can’t complain too much…

No lockup means worse gas mileage and the trans can get hot . Not a huge deal but id get one… love how it sounds lol ,

sounds like next on my list should be a trans cooler then lol… a little bit of cheap insurance never hurt anyone… i knocked down 15 mpgs on the drive up from charleston, untuned, with a brand new engine so i can deal with the mpgs, especially if the tune makes it better- which it should… before the converter and on the old engine, i got 17 average with mixed driving and up to almost 19 on the highway… thanks for the compliment- it’s loud but not raspy and definitely lets you know that it’s driving by :smiley: i’m super happy with how my exhaust turned out, even with cats in the y-pipe

where abouts NC? I used to live in Cary, Raleigh-durham area

i grew up just north of durham in the bahama/rougemont/roxboro area…

just to note, my check engine light is back on, and once my trans gets up to operating temperature i lose 1st and 4th gears… time to order a new converter, consider rebuild options, and get it back over to anthony…