Another looking for a job thread

ugh, so i work at jim ball cadillac as a detail manager, i hate the way the employees are treated here and that is especially because in the past i have been laid off twice, i am currently working but i gotta get out, i need to make more money and i would like to work a morning shift, they have me on a 12-9 mon-thurs and sat 8-5 and it sux. im lookin to make no less then $10/hr i live in the buffalo area so if u know of any place that may be hiring or your work is hiring please let me know, thanks :tup:

you manage the department and they only give you 10 bucks an hour?

its a union shop, max pay is 12.35 the day manager has been there for 15yrs and makes 11.03 thats why i need out

Look for work on Craigslist and in the Buffnews online. Don’t quit tho.
You are more attractive to employers if they grab you while you are still employed.

yeah thats why i havent quit yet i dont want to go on a job hunt with no present job plus i would rather make money while im lookin for a job then be broke while im lookin

ouch $10 an hour…

Indeed.com, aside from that like Jack said try craigslist.

You know Mike Rotor?

PM onyx and see if he needs people. I did valet with him for a while and it was some good cash for a while. it pays $8 an hour no matter what but you can make more if you get tips.

meh

Valet is ok for cash on the side, you would be an idiot to rely on it as your
primary source of income

Try localnet. I just got a job there to supplement my real job. I start in a week or so. I know nothing about the place other than they hired me really quick despite the fact that during the interview I basically gave them a list of things I refuse to do…

yes, i do know him

i will check out those sites u guys gave me