another mass shooting....WTF

just heard a breaking news report on the radio that 8 people have been shot in a building in Orlando FL. 1 confirmed dead.

:wtf:

can’t find anything on any of the media sites yet.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/breakingnews/story/Two-dead-in-Orlando-office-building-shooting/of-7oQp9T0-UcjSmrgBWsA.cspx

What the fuck. This is the weirdest fad ever.

It seems like desperation attempts now. Its not the same trend that people would go into schools and blast people knowing they were gonna kill themselves.

Both the Fort Hood shooting and this one the guys have been arrested. The Orlando shooter was found at his moms house and surrendered without incident. Just people driven by an event like being sent back to the war or losing a job.

“His performance wasn’t up to our standards, so we terminated him,”

Sorry I had to chuckle at that. I think you mean you terminated his employment and he came back to terminate people.
(When you fire someone you terminate their employment not actually the person.)

Wow. What do people get out of this when they go on a mission to end lives.

the problem is the law. if it was eye for an eye people wouldnt be half as bad as they are now. If they would show prisoners in some sort of UFC, people would pay to watch and the $ could go into getting us outta debt

Stupidest post/worst idea ever. I can’t even really understand what eye for an eye and prisoners cagefighting have to do with anything.

first post i agree with you on? hahahaha.

ahhh im close to orlando right now…

funny story… I’m house/cat sitting tonight… my sister says… “will, theres a gun in the room you’re sleeping in, its loaded, safety off, and ready to fire… DONT TOUCH IT…”

yea… right… so i get there and sure enough .40 glock sub compact… and sure enough it was ready to fire… WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THAT OUT… and why would it be next to my bed, and more importantly, why would you tell me NOT to touch it…

(2 clips too… if somebody breaks in, even if i miss them when they try to get me… i bet i make a ton of noise scaring them away… :lol:)

On topic… so sad, wtf is wrong with people.