WTF, another shooting...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080303/ap_on_re_us/wendy_s_shooting

A gunman dressed in a suit and tie burst into a Wendy’s restaurant at lunchtime Monday

http://www.brummieblogs.com/2006/BBMay2006_files/image021.jpg

I wonder why this shit doesn’t happen here? Oh wait, it DOES happen here but because it’s not some rich-bitch upper-class city with a bunch of clueless yuppies, no one gives a shit.

I really couldn’t care less what is happening in everyone elses city, I got enough to worry about here.

WTF

Time to start packing.

That is what I am thinking. I have not carried in a while but I think my wife and I will start carrying every time we go out now.

your standards are pretty low if Wendy’s is an “upper-class” establishment.

Yep.
I almost never carry.
going to work on changing that if this is going to become the new trend

When was the last time in WNY that there was a mass shooting in public? Gang/drug related homicides in Buffalo don’t count. I’m talking about some nut job opening fire at a mall, restaurant, school or public place and killing innocent people.

It’s not on the national news because it’s not happening.

Wendy’s isn’t a city. :gtfo:

Yeah.
It is a fast food place…

and nothing like that has happened in this area.

If there was a customer packing heat in there too, he coulda been stopped.

but thats a big fucking IF.

someone from the geek squad must have been late for a call and wanted their food

It (un)luck of the draw. It can happen anywhere.
I always had the feeling that it would happen at UB. There are a lot of unstable people (students) on this campus.

I’m done pissing people off. :slight_smile:

and this is why ny has communist gun laws.
People are retarded, I mean sure in a Mcdonalds wher ethe food is always gross, and cold, and the service is Slow.
but in a wendys?! all white meat nuggets made fresh most of the time, and fast service.
This is just stupid.

Your logic fuckin rocks. hahaha

???

thats where I take all my dates :gotme:

hahahahahahaha
Wendys dollar menu for the WIN

I said no mustard, I see mustard on this square burger, now you fuckers are gonna die.

:frowning:

Wendys does have some yummy frosty Oreo things now