Another new DD thread..

all i have to say it DAVE BASIL IS THE MAN!! talk about getting a killer deal on my new truck. been dealing with david all of last week to find something “newer” i suppose. i just bought my 05 F150 last february and thought what the hell with all these deals and incentives lets see what will happen. i loved it but something newer is always nice

had ken shoot dave a call telling him i was coming in and to take care of me, well he certainly did.

09 Silverado, 20k miles, 5.3L, loaded… blah blah blah, pick it up on monday. new tow vehicle!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/psphinx81/untitled.jpg

Should’ve bought a Mercedes.

No thanks

Looks beefy. Like the running boards. Nice pickup, Chevy truck > Ford

sweet, 4x4?

4wd its still on th basil web page (asking 23.9k)

yep, wouldnt buy a truck without 4wd. dave took a hefty amount off the the price and gave me way more than i was expecting on my F150. lower rate as well, 2.9%

Great to know, I’ll be sure to contact him this summer when I’m ready to get my next truck/suv.

nice silverado

Nice pick up!

soooo what’d ya pay

24,500 @ 2.9%

i owed $9400 on the F150 and dave gave me $14,000 for it on trade in, im also putting $5k down on this truck. payment is under $300/month

damn I need to talk him I have to get a truck

wait they were asking 23.9 and you paid 24.5? Or was that another truck that bad news was talking about

thats a diff truck

There’s a buyout price for my TBSS. It’s loaded up…

I just turned mine in, I could have bought it for 22,900. Seriously considered it but wanted a change.

Very nice! At least for a non-Ram. :lol:

Awesome deal though. That’s about what my payments are on my 06 Ram and I thought I got an awesome deal on that (was 2 years ago though). Of course my rate isn’t that low…didn’t realize they’ve gotten that low.

http://backwebs.homenetinc.com/JoeBasilChevrolet/details2.asp?vehicle_id=P296TU

24,490 CPO or 23.9k without

looks like a great deal wish i had that kinda coin…

nice pick up!