Pic of the new whip..

http://photos2.ebizautos.com/469/1679322_3.jpg

Traded the Tundra in on this… 03 dodge ram 2500 4x4 with the cummins turbo diesel.
specs on the engine…

305 hp and 555 ft/lbs:headbang:

Got it for a steal…the thing has 25K miles on it and is scratch free!

first thing is going to be Intake and full 4" exhaust to let her breath at bit… then a power tuner…which on bankspower.com claims 155whp and 295ft/lbs gain.

I love the truck…and will Defently keep it for a long time.

is it stick or auto?

So what do you tow frequently?

6 or 7mpg?

i hate trucks. this truck is pretty sick though

I bet it gets close to what your all road does,

You will be seeing about 18mpgs

right in time for 4$ a gallon. should sound sick after the 4" tho

around town I get about 17 and on the thruway it’s around 22…with a chip though it should be up around 25.

and diesel prices are $.13 cheaper than gas…so :2fingers:

and it is an auto.

I don’t tow too much…on ocassion a 24 foot race car trailer
and dirtbike/snowmobile in the back.
I need a pick up…and I just would rather a diesel than a gasser

because real trucks don’t have sparkplugs

Cool. :tup: Post up after you’ve had the truck for a while. I’ve heard of the diesels getting mid 20’s and would like to know if they really do.

Nice truck.

Nice truck, a buddys got one… i’d go with the 6" exaust tho

nice, my bro has a 06 F250 power stroke, gets decent mileage out of it if hes not towing. I was surprised to see the boost gauge hit 20psi stock.

how much did you $$, if it was a steal?

OOOOOOK no need for the finger, I was just curious.

That engine will last forever, probably outlasting the bodys life in the corrosion capital of the world.

Im interested too what you end up getting for mileage on the hwy and on the street.

:tup: :tup:

PIMP truck. I can’t remember where I was but I think a day or two ago i saw a truck exactly like this in Hamburg when I was either in my GTO or out on my group ride, everything blends together now into one day.

siq ass truck mang. nice purchase. brake stands FTW

Sweet. I love cummins engines worked on them for 3 years, lots of potential. Diesel is the future of power. have fun with it.

very nice… i had no idea they were that achieved such a high fuel economy… :tup: how much do one of these cost?

Theres an older guy that has a black f-350 with that bumper sticker on it; he drives it like its fast but idk if it really is. I think he tried racing me the other morning on my way to school but I don’t race my big gas suckin Jeep.

Nice truck btw, if I ever get a truck it will be a diesel.