another newb lol

With a lil more tuning my 04 gt that I used to have would have prolly beat his vette. That gone and not dwelling on it. This kid must sit at home mad cause mommy didn’t love him enough and piss’s with everyone cause he feels neglected. I mean if I wanted to make him feel small could post video’s of dodge trucks beating vette’s in the quarter mile and they probaly aren’t millionair’s. I know my friend Jeremy has his dodge putting out 1200hp to the ground on fuel alone with his dodge. It is a pulling truck though. Though he does go with the stereo type of a vette owner. Cocky arrogant pissant. He fails to see his vette s only fast if I don’t run it over lol.

If you base it on that then did you get a wideview mirror from the funhouse to look at yourself? Curious as well do you have to pay her to be near your fatness? Oh, my I mispelled a word, more then likely a typo but, I’ll let you have that one since it makes you feel so far superior. Though your memory must be shit, if you re-read my intro I said I “USED” to own one. :madfawk: