Another one of those.....

[i need a new job threads…

i know it’s a long shot to put this up on a car forum … but im really that desperate…anywho to make a long story short…

I’m currently working at a salon in the Village of Williamsville and I’m extremely unhappy there, my boss and I don’t get a long for the most part and in the 2 years i have been there he has done much more for other employees in terms of helping them build a clientele, mind you these girls have been in the business far many more years than I have. It’s more so a situation where i feel like everyday i go to work mt things will be in boxes and I will be told to leave. I’m always walking on eggshells…

just wondering if any of you guys and a few of you gals know of anyone who owns/works i a salon that might be hiring.

and before you jump on me, i’ve been looking in the classifieds for months now and tomorrow im just dropping off resumes to area salons…but any leads would help me out a great deal!!!

thanks!!!]:slight_smile:

I know some people in rochester, but taht would require you to move

SUPERCUTS!!

what about like Shear ego or Hairzoo if you have that in your area. They seem to have tons of people

no bucking buffalo? lol

Prostitution?

They treat you like dogs there, trust me. Same goes for Mastercuts and Regis -They are all owned by the same assholes than own supercuts, so next time ya spend extra money at those two places remember theyre trained at the same place. Good luck Danielle its a bitch of a business, We are redoing an addition to our home to accomadate the new biz.

im not being a dick

but go be one of those animal groomers. i guess they get paid well.

not to be a bitch back, but, this isnt just some part time gig, this is my career…that’s why I wont lower myself to become a supercuts/ mastercuts/regis/bangs/chop-shop slave…

do you have your own clients ??? if so … i might have a hookup for ya

i dont know if u would like this but at the JCPenney’s where i work i believe the salon is hiring. the girls are really nice and so is the boss i always joke around with their boss

I have some … not enough to keep me busy all the hours that i work, but let me know!!

which mall?

gotta try to open your own shop then. obviously not easy to pull off - and there’s a ton of competition - but it’s the only way. search out a partner who you can work with and trust and try to start there… build a clientel and/or steal as many as possible from your current job.

I WISH it was that easy … like i have the time and money to do that … I’m already working 2 jobs as it is…

galleria

galleria

i forgot to mention i work later today and if the boss is there i can ask him if u would like so u wont have to make a trip