Another "Recommend Me a Collision Shop" Thread

My old man has 30+ years as a body/frame guy and now teaches at Alfred State College. Based on his opinion and past experience’s I’ve had, most body shops will be fine to take your car to. They usually have guarantee’s on their work and fix any issues you find. Go get some estimates and check out the shops. You can get a good idea based on that.

zeons automotive

+1 on Aero Collision on Ranson Road. Ken senior is a very good guy! Can’t go wrong with them.

Hmmmm alright looking into Aero Collision for now then it looks like.

Lol :smiley:

I’ve got nothing but good things to say about making a claim through geico.

IN Collision Inc.
74 Skillen Street
Buffalo, NY, 14207
Tel: (716) 876-0421
Fax: (716) 876-0587
http://www.incollisioninc.com

This is a great shop. I worked there for a number of years, it is a good friend of mine. In fact, I was his helper from the very start when he got into business. He’s young (24-25 I believe) but he’s very talented. His name is Ilya if you’re interested. A great deal of the work he does is for the Asian community, especially those that go to UB. I encourage everybody to at least stop by and check him out. What I like about him is that although he is all official, he has no problem with working out a deal depending on the situation a person is in. He can do practically anything Automotive related. I think the most recent updates to the shop equipment was one of those huge welding systems that can weld practically any kind/thickness of metal, as well as a laser alignment system.

After I moved on from working there, I had my 3000gt fixed there (after getting into an accident in South Carolina, he even organized cheap transportation for me from there). I can provide pics of that particular one or anything else that was done while I still worked there etc. I have lots of pics from that time. Ilya also sells cars restored from collisions that he buys from local auctions, so the shop is not new to some extreme cases.

If anybody does decide to check him out, tell him Johnny sent you. :slight_smile: Haha looking at the post it seems like I’m his PR agent or something but honestly, I’ve had nothing but good experiences with him and it’s not just because he’s a friend.

Can anyone suggest a body shop that will give you a loaner to use while they work on your car? Not trying to spend money on a loaner, so any suggestions please would be much appreciated.

Your insurance doesn’t cover it?

Check Carubba

I told them I wanted the same covered as my Honda, apparently they didn’t put rental on the insurance.

And will do, thanks

I know Schmitts, Caruba and car star all usually do.

Thank you!

licatas does top notch work, they just fixed a huge scratch down the passenger side of my f 350, it was dented in quite a bit too. looks like new!

Bump, this may not be the best place to look, but my sister’s car needs a little body work done after a fender bender today. Anyone looking for side work?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25399[/ATTACH]

Insurance or cash? What level of quality are you looking for?

Cash, just looking to make it drivable (backyard job quality). Might be open to actually having replacement hood and bumper put on depending on price. But for now, she’s just in need to being able to drive it again. Basically flatten the hood and pull area where it latches down forward a little so that it can latch and unlatch again.

+1 on zeons

My uncle (family friend) owes a body and from shop in Blasdell. They do awesome work and he can cut you a deal on cash or spare time work if you can do it. Tell him Josh, Lenny’s kid sent you.

Paul’s Frame Shop
(716) 822-3867
144 Lake Ave, Blasdell, NY

They’ve done paint work on my corvette and fixed my totaled vic below.

After