Another Rider Down

This happened late last night, I actually drove past it on my way home and didn’t know what it was. Vlad may have a little more insight because this happened right on Pearse Road in front or near his apartment complex.

Chris Lambert was involved in a bad bike wreck. He was airlifted lastnight to Albany Med in critical condition. I don’t have the full details as to what happened. I only got a little information from my brother, who was pretty good friends with this kid.

As far as I know up to this point, Chris was in really rough shape and may not pull through. Everyone keep this kid in your prayers and lets hope for the best.

I don’t know this person but I wish him the best.

Not sure why anyone would take the risk with a bike. It’s just not worth it. Even if you are a good driver, nutty drivers like Cossey are out there.

:sad

Prayers are with him.

sorry to hear this…best of luck to him

def. sorry to hear this i ride and you hear a ton about this happening all the time, best of luck to him

I wish him the best, stuff like this is never good :sad

Around what time did this happen? I recall hearing some very meaty sounding bike getting onto route 7 and ripping through the first 2 gears (easily puts you upto 100mph) late into the night. I wouldn’t have heard a crash though.

What bike was it?

It actually happened a little further up from your complex. Right at the corner of Trottingham and Pearse Rd. He was riding a Buell when he went down.

From what i’ve been told, he’s still listed in critical condition and in a coma. It definitely sounds like its going to be a long road for him if he recovers.

shit

that really sucks, i hope he comes through and out of the coma…

damn damn :frowning:

Don’t even know him, but I hate hearing this kinda stuff about you riders in the area :sad Hope all the best for him and his family right now.

As soon as i found out about this i felt horrible. I hate to hear about stuff like this especially to a great kid like Chris. Prayers are with him

Number one it sucks that this happened.

Number two lets not use a thread like this to criticize what the poor kid was doing just to try and prove a point that one has no business talking about.

Hope he gets better soon.

Its a shitty thing that happened to a good kid. Prayers are with him

anyword on how his happened???

he was drunk…

i went to school with him.
he was a good kid, but right now things arent lookin good for him.

prayers are with him…

Some things you enjoy doing are worth doing because the benefit outweighs the risk. Street racing and having a 600whp car is risky too ;D

Most of the riders know what the risks are and are fine with the odds (at least those that wear gear), and if not they learn the hard way.

I don’t pray but I wish him best of luck, and I’m hoping he gets better. It must be hell for the family and I hope it doesn’t get worse.

Fixed

Damn, Chris is a good kid. Funny as hell. Colonie has lost alot of good kids in accidents in the past few years. I definately hope he makes it.

:idiots at the drinking portion of this tragic story, I can only hope he has the option of pulling out of this for a full recovery and a life lesson learned.

People make mistakes. Regardless of how it happened. I hope he makes it. Good friend of mine.