Another Sisterhumper92HATCH EPIC FAIL

Sorry I thought this was picture pass and had an artistic whim with Roadblkx MS Paint baby is your friend

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss244/Cars4Cancer/Untitled-2.jpg

:rofl +rep!!!

lolz +rep

fags talking about dope

get a life.

HAY GUISE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN HERE JUST WANTED TO SAY ILLEGAL THINGS ARE SO SUPER BAD BUT DOING 180MPH DOWN A TWO LANE HIGHWAY IS TOTALLY OK.

Seriously, the only reason I want it legalized is to shut people like you the hell up :rofl

dont even fucking go there

Im so against drugs its ridiculous. Drugs are for people who arent happy with themselves or their lifes, are simply bored etc.

the only reason why you want it to be legalized is so you can be a legal low life instead of a illegal low life.

You realize alcohol is a drug as well, right?

I already went there, illegal is illegal. I’m not unhappy with my life and I smoke weed, I know several successful, happy people with families that also smoke.

It’s like adding seasoning to food, it feels good man, can’t knock it til you try it.

I had to clear this up from page 3… Winchestertonfieldville

aright time out here is a refresher for ya’s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9D4y…1&feature=fvwp

Dude I dont do drugs either (except drink), but at least I don’t have a raging hard-on for the DARE program.

OH SNAP win for you !!!

i respect your choices but dude you dont even have ANY experience smoking weed so how you gonna say those things?

benny is mad cool seriously dont judge him over weed :eek2

haha…thank you sir…

Mac McGrath: Are you gonna see him again tonight?
Babe, aka “Pam Dawson”: Yes. I’m calling him around 4. It’s when I get off work. Remember, I am Pam Dawson, virgin school nurse from Winchestertonfieldville, Iowa.
Mac McGrath: Ha ha, that’s priceless… YOU a VIRGIN! Ha ha ha!

/discussion.

weed is the gateway drug. Im sure yourself as a stoner knows this

9 out of 10 people that smoke weed, end up moving on to other shit. Acid, PCP, Coke, crack, heroin etc…take your pick. Then they become true scumbags.

alcohol is a drug if its abused…also, last time I checked alcohol is legal.

I have tried smoking twice in high school with friends and it was fucking the dumbest thing ever.

This thread is now pissing me off. Enough of this CSBS.

:rofl

dude, you’re like a walking DARE campaign.

I’d be lying if I said I’ve never tried a harder drug or two, but smoking weed sure as shit didn’t lead me to wanting to try it.

and alcohol is a psychoactive drug, not illegal, but it effects your brain in far more destructive ways than marijuana.

im not going to go one way or another on if its good or bad but i will say that the only gateway you go through with weed is the fridge door.

What was her name