Another Sisterhumper92HATCH EPIC FAIL

:wierd… I can’t help but feel bad for the guy.

Wayne get you to join? lol

haha I was addicted to reading the other thread!!! I had to stop trolling and actually join! This is the best entertainment at work!

oh snap, B7 RS4 NO WAI! :wow

I do and dont, He wasnt starting it here but was getting shit from the last thread THEN WHAM it came in like rolling thunder, thats when I felt bad BUT then he started with his shenanigans and then not so much anymore…

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/who-brot-dis-into-mah-house.jpg

Another one of these? Good god man… you can’t be a real person.

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv41/Roadblkx/Untitled.jpg?t=1253897958
not too great at paint.

Sup guys. I’m over at Bimmerforums as well. Benny posted this guys first thread and it provided plenty of lulz. I didn’t think it was enough to join this forum but seriously, another thread of retardedness?!

OP, you apologized in your first thread that made it big in the internets for being a tool and a douchenozzle. Now you’re being a retard again. Seriously, wtf man? Your blatant lies are not enough to fool anyone. You already burned yourself severely and now you’re doing it again. Keep doing it though to provide entertainment here at work. It’s freakin great. By the way, good luck with the sale, guy.

In a way i agree with you, Not going to lie… I contacted this individual via myspace this morning at 8AM (12pm over there) unaware of this one… Gave him some advice. Then saw this and instantly face palmed… People make mistakes though.

agreed I make tons of them all the time

Looks like dried broccoli

Travis, stop. You’re ruining this thread yet again. All you’re doing is driving potentially newer members off this forum. They’re here for rolfcopters and e-bashing, not 3rd grade art classes and google photo stealing 101.

Besides, the value that Josh brings to this forum exceeds your photo-stealing capabilities. With the epic-chops provided in the other thread, there is NO WAY IN HELL anyone should be taking some cookie-cutter bullshit off google, re-hosting it, and re-posting it. That bullshit can’t fly.

How do you manage to find the least funny pics there could possibly be on the internet?

Is there a whole website devoted to potential fails?

are you talking to me about my crappy paint picture I made? my name isnt travis but thats the only crappy third grade paint pic I see.

no fool travis is nysohc97 or w/e

So true! There not even funny. At least I actually made a gif and it was funny. Falvis, you are not welcome in this thread, go troll over on some subby forum :rofl

lmao, no. I’m talking Failvis with his awful pictures. I give you credit for atleast attempting something original. Its a lot better than going to google and punching shit in and taking the least hilarious picture ever.

And to top it off… he’ll post 8 of the same kind of picture because he couldnt get any kind of response out of anyone… so he figures if he keeps going someone will either post an “lol” to shut 'em up, or someone will finally just tell 'em to shut up.

He’s completely right, Travis. Stop posting that shit, you’re turning this thread gay very quickly. It’s better off without your “help”.