another video of me mixing...

Macs are for fags bump.

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:8,topic:29799"”]

thanks for the love. these are for stupid competitions. the next mixtape i’m putting out will blow your mind. :slight_smile:

we’re going to make a hiphop mixtape with no hiphop on it…all world/electronic beats with him on them.

and i love my macbook SO much…i used to be a mac hater but i’m totally converted

[/quote]

:tup: if you need help with your conversion, let me know. :smiley: keep me posted on the new mix.

word, so far everything with this computer has been super smooth. the only issue i have is getting my SATA hard drive data over to my external…i need to find someone with a SATA desktop or some shit…

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:23,topic:29799"”]

word, so far everything with this computer has been super smooth. the only issue i have is getting my SATA hard drive data over to my external…i need to find someone with a SATA desktop or some shit…

[/quote]

These things are a life saver: Not Found: 404 Error

As far as your mixes, I liked 'em but what do I know.

sounds good man. :tup:

pretty cool, i like the Rage part :tup:

Donigga, I will check it tomorrow when I am on the fast intraweb.

I’m sure it’s dope as always.

[quote=“Matt Danger,post:24,topic:29799"”]

These things are a life saver: Not Found: 404 Error

As far as your mixes, I liked 'em but what do I know.

[/quote]

big ups…that device is epic…but I dont think i’d ever use it after I’m done, so I’m gonna find someone to do it for me I think

if you have one of those and are local…i’ll kick you 10 bucks to transfer my shit over to my external…