another video of me mixing...

New contest…I missed the deadline for the other by like 6 hours so I got DQed according to an email I got…

new one started today, for a pair of DVD players worth about 6 grand…that’d be tight if I could win this shit.

check the video here:

a 5 star rating and a nice comment would be dope so I can win those. also, some other DJs should get in on this…

thanks!

Nice don. gettin much better :slight_smile:

pat still tryin to keep up? haha

hey man u still goin to spin at my brother (aj) bday party at macroons he said u were cause i saw u at kitchen and u were amazing

not bad

i like watching grass grow too

seems like its not to bad

you sprang for a new macbook?!?!??! how are you liking it?

and your shit is of course hot as always. i want to see more stuff with chae hawk on it though.

yeah he just messaged me yesterday about it…it’s an off night so i’m able to do it :slight_smile:

yeah he just messaged me yesterday about it…i’m able to do it and will be there :slight_smile:

thanks for the love. these are for stupid competitions. the next mixtape i’m putting out will blow your mind. :slight_smile:

we’re going to make a hiphop mixtape with no hiphop on it…all world/electronic beats with him on them.

and i love my macbook SO much…i used to be a mac hater but i’m totally converted

:tup: come home

I don’t know what Pat’s doing…he’s a character…:stuck_out_tongue:

Awwww donny boy, you got so much betta :tup:

your still a little off here and there, but shit, funk flex is so beat now, I think he smoked too much or some shit, and has no sense of rhythm anymore.

Nice job.

You’re getting there dood.

funk flex is fucking BAD now. last time I was in nyc i was listening…i give him respect for using vinyl on the air…but he’s really getting old.

i’m certainly no dmc turntablist, but most the kids in this comp can’t scratch so i had to do something.

Are you familiar with DJ Optimus Prime from buffalo? I think his real name is Moe.

I’m flying home tonight. callz.

yeah man, we were actually kicking it exactly a week ago. buffalo legend, great dude

I think miller might come out to prespa tonight, i’ll try to holler, if not come with him if you’d like. my weekends are insane, but i will try :slight_smile:

Yea, He lived next dorr to me for the longest time. Guy used to sit on the front porch with his turn tables alllllllllllllll day. literally. I cant find any of his shit on the internet. Have aything?

word, he is an amazing turntablist. i don’t have anything, he’s not the internet type so i’m not surprised nothing is online. i know he has a myspace. also, next time you’re scoping Scions…ask them for a copy of their official mixtape by Cutler…he helped with that. the music is mostly local as a whole i wasn’t huge on the mixtape, it’s still cool.

Nice Don, btw I wanted to let you know that I still continue to listen to the cd you hooked me up with when I bought the shades, I love it, let me know when you have some more stuff going

^^ that was me, I accidentally posted under my brothers name haha

thanks, glad you’re feeling it!