Another year of school done!!

woot heres to summer!

another year of Engineering done… looks like i’ll be gettin either straight B’s this semester or all B’s and 1 A. not too bad but i was expected 2-3 A’s and 2 B’s. just missed 1 A cuz i flopped on teh final exam… damn it. the other class is graded weird… i was doing great and just missed a A in that class too.

oh well, i finally can spend some time on the car and racing!!

congrats

doesnt it feel great to be done for the summer… i finished up yesterday! woot!

i should end up with 4 A’s and a B… maybe 3A’s 2 B’s… but that’s only if i did bad on my hardest final… however, i dont think i did…

so glad i got that B+ outta the way freshman year… there’s gotta be nothing more disheartening than getting all A’s and gettin 1 B your final year… although, that B+ is one of only two i’ve gotten… but its good to get it was nice to get it outta the way… now i just dont give a shit if i get a B

whats with all u smart people getting A’s…wtf I ended up with 3 A’s 1 B and 2 C’s at RMU…

congrats

ur at RMU?

I got summer classes at RMU in like 4 weeks. I got 3 A’s 3 B’s for this semester.

bahhh, you guys suck

I’ve got my last final on wednesday, then I start working again on friday

one day summer vacation

im transferring into RMU for this fall semester…all u guys go their?

I hear you on the another year of engineering done…one more semester to go for me.

my night courses at CCAC are done next week, so i’ll be gettin an expense check from the firm for my tuition. Just in time for summer.

It depends where everyone goes. I mean if you go to CCAC you better get A’s. 4 more classes till i get my 40000 piece of fancy paper they call a diploma.

yeah i got to PITT main, and its school of engineering is pretty good… its tough too. some classes are just hard and the teachers in some arent all that great too.
all B’s or an A in there is pretty good. last semester i got 2 A’s 2 B’s and 1 C lol
i messed up on my final in one class that gave me a B. i’m so mad about that. lol

now i got one summer course to take so i can graduate next spring! wooot

Let’s say that my opinion of the M.E. Department is about the exact opposite of that.

Shit I am still at bc3 for two more weeks.

40-50 hours of working a week, plus night school, drains your energy pretty fast. I can’t wait for summer vacation.

Let’s say that my opinion of the M.E. Department is about the exact opposite of that.

care to share? i’m just curious. i think the department needs work… the teachers arent the greatest but we do learn some decent material. we had a speaker come in who graduated from Pitt and went to work for Ford. he said we get a pretty good education compared to alot of other schools out there

I feel like I learn nothing from all of my professors, minus 1 or 2. I think I just picked the wrong school for me. Ever since I started co-op’ing I realised how little of the information I need that I’ve learned in school. My mentor at work said that all going to school for 4 years to be an engineer does is prove that you can put up with whatever bullshit the real world throws you, and I tend to agree.