Any Audi Dealer/Mechanic around here?

well i just brought a 2000 Pearl White Audi A6, 2.7T, Auto, 114kmiles and just wanted to know where i would be able to go if the car need some servicing. thanks in advance.

at your service car care on goodrich in clarence. hands down best audi service in the area

DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR THERE!!!^.

x2

X2

Anybody I have ever talked to about that place says they are the best. You cant post that they suck and not say why…

I’m not going to get into it. I got screwed by Chris bad. All of his employee’s that worked there at the time my car was there told me, all Chris did was dick me around and BS me. My car was there all of last summer and nothing got done until I did it myself. And there are many people that can attest to that. All he does is lie and manipulate people, I would hate to see it happen to another good person.

congrats, that happens every where. sorry to here, but he knows his stuff.

lol i guess i dont know where to go now. lol could innovative do anything for my car ? they are pretty close to me that why i ask like maybe a stock tune or fuel saver tune haha.

ask someone on dubsinthebuff.com they might have more insight

pm bracketracer on dubsinthebuff.com

Mike can’t tune it unless you go to a full stand alone, nor can anyone else for that matter. www.goapr.com should give you some idea on tunes.

Jason aka bracketracer used to work out of premium auto, since there closing I think he is working out of his home if you need work but that may have changed. I think he is the go to guy around here if you have a audi, and it shows by how he is usually booked solid.

I have heard nothing but good things about Jason. I am a DIY type pf person and do just about all of my own work. But if there was every something that I found out of my range (Not Likely) I would be taking my car to him.

i haven’t heard one way or another about at your service car care, so i can’t speak for them. i have however heard nothing but absolutely wonderful things said about jason.

sounds good to me how would i get ahold of jason?
im getting the car on saturday and if he could take a look at it that would be great sometime next week.

there is a place on military in kenmore. Think its called import car something. They are a pretty decent dub shop. Did work on my a2 jetta, and had a bunch of audis in for service.

They always did good work, but the price was not cheap, you get what you pay for I beleive.

jason = bracketracer

only person in this area that should touch your car.

Owning a audi will never be cheap