Any Audi Dealer/Mechanic around here?

False. I never ever had a boost leak. And the turbos were bad. And I had no idea it had a chip until far after this.

Also False. I am more that capable of replacing them myself. The only reason it was done through a shop was because of the warranty.

But if this was important why did he wait 3 weeks to call the warranty company and file a claim??? Why would he wait to get them to approve the claim by never calling them? I had to call the warranty company myself to find this out, because everyday for 3 weeks he lied to me and told me he was talking to them everyday and had already sent out an adjuster. But he never called himself to make a claim at all. He just kept on telling me he did.

Chris never ordered them. He told me that he had YOU order them for him. And after another 3 weeks (now 6 weeks in) of waiting I PM’ed you asking where they were and you said you knew nothing about him ordering turbos and that you would then “call you your guy and find out”. And then I found out that Chris never ordered them, and that is when I went out and found a list of places that sold K04’s and gave him the list. I then waited 2 days for him to get back to me and he didn’t until i called and he said they were all out of stock. So then I called the same companies I asked him to call, and 2 of the 5 said that they did have them and could ship them out ASAP. Why did Chris tell me none of the companies had them??? I had to 3 way Chris into the conversation unknowingly to get him to talk to them to order them.

After I put the new transmission in I did find that a sensor had failed due to corrosion which was NOT Chris’s fault. But he did tell me he would fix it for me. So I do not blame him for the sensor failing. I blame him for repeatedly telling me he would fix it, then telling me a day and time to come in, and when I go there on said days he is out of town at a rally. Why would you tell me to drive all the way out there if you knew you wouldn’t be there?
I would have done it myself or had someone else do it if he would have just said he wasn’t going to do it. Also he told me he ordered the sensor and it would be in on X day. And when I would show up on those days, again he is not there. Then I went to Shmitts to get the part myself for myself and they tell me nobody ever ordered one.

False (Read above)

I will give him that.

False, I saw you a Taffy’s and told you that was where I was bringing my S4, and you just told me it was a good decision. You did not refer me, and I know plenty of unhappy customers he has had.

In the end I would not recommend his shop to anyone because of his lies and deceit. He can not be trusted and has a bad history to go with it.