Any Audi Dealer/Mechanic around here?

[quote=“JustinH,post:17,topic:28834"”]

there is a place on military in kenmore. Think its called import car something. They are a pretty decent dub shop. Did work on my a2 jetta, and had a bunch of audis in for service.

They always did good work, but the price was not cheap, you get what you pay for I beleive.

[/quote]

Ken-Ton Import Car Care Center. It’s on Military and Woodward, just south of Sheridan. I took my Jetta there to get tires swapped and an inspection, which they did no problem. He also mentioned that I have a slight bit of play in a wheel bearing that I should keep an eye on and maybe get fixed in 6 months. Holy shit what a nice contrast that is to “ZOMG something might possibly be a little bit out of spec soon pay me eleventy billion dollars to replace it and everything near it!” Which is what I got when I foolishly took my fiance’s car to a Monroe for a tire swap and oil change just because it was in walking distance. Her summer tires are getting thin and her brakes are on their way to eating themselves again. Fair enough, but they wanted her to spend over $200 bucks per corner on tires to put Eagle RS-A’s on her DD. I burst out laughing when I picked up her car. “Total of declined parts: $1800 dollars.” :lol: There are a million repair shops in Buffalo. Add Monroe to the list of ones I will not return to. :tup: I will be going to KenTon Imports.

/On topic. Now back to your regularly scheduled Audi drama.