Any Audi Dealer/Mechanic around here?

big :tup: to audios for not replying to 01audis4 with a “you’re a liar, so fuck you too!” response, which is what i was more or less expecting.

i have nothing else to offer to this thread, nor can i say who is wrong or right. audios seems like a reputable opinion on here, and i am also a friend of Justins and i dont think he would BS about something like this.

[quote=“Xander,post:35,topic:28834"”]

…From previous posts 01AudiS4 allways sounded like he cried a lot when he was a baby…

[/quote]

Please do point these posts out.

holy fuck i think i touch/asked the wrong question lol…i thought nyspeeders are family :slight_smile: no drama please the summer just begining lol fight during the winter when we are all at home online hahah im off to enjoy the dam weather. be back to night to read it. lol

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:42,topic:28834"”]

Please do point these posts out.

[/quote]

Just click on “posts by 01AudiS4” :cjerk:

X…

[quote=“Minglor,post:39,topic:28834"”]

Take your stuff to jason.
It will be done right and at a good price, always.

[/quote]

Jason is a good guy :tup:

Jeller

lol i love the drama. anyways thank you for all the advice and referance i did call jason and will be making a appointment hopefully whn i recieve the car.

[quote=“Xander,post:44,topic:28834"”]

Just click on “posts by 01AudiS4” :cjerk:

X…

[/quote]

thats bullshit justins a good guy with a good knowledge on stuff. he keeps to himself pretty much. he def got dicked around all last summer and any repitable repair shop would not of had that car that long. i been in the buisness from some years now. never seen a cust car sit for almost 3 months. lazyness and deciet are major factors. jsutins one of my best friends and would not lie to me about things, hes not being a baby and dragging chrises name through dirt. chrises unproffesional buisness practices are what did it. awdrifter obviously has some storys and he is another trustworthy source imo.

At your Service Car Care is a great place…people were friendly, helpful and did a great job. Caito really knows his stuff and so does his staff…I was in and out and got a great deal :slight_smile: His shop wouldn’t be so busy if they didn’t do a good job.

I know I’m a little late on this thread…however, I will throw in my $.02:

I don’t know this guy Chris out of Clarence personally but Joe has told me about him before as a very knowledgeable Audi tech. And that’s that. As for Chris’ customer service skills, that I also personally know nothing about except from what 01AudiS4 has told me about him. So I have no judgement to really pass about AT Your Service Car Care…

As for Jason Dale aka Braketracer aka BlackForestMotorsport, I will say he is 1) straight-up honest, 2) Knowledgeable, 3) Personable, 4) Accurate, 5) and just a pleasure to deal with. The guy gives a shit about his customers, their respective cars, the timeframes in which they have to work with, and the cost of parts and labor. He is a very fair guy and once you deal with him once…you will go back again!

Chris,
'01 S4 WB Stg3+

Jason was between shops when my turbo went out. I went to Keith at ATHOL on Reading Street, South Buffalo, 716-824-2276. He took care of my warranty work and installed the KO4’s I supplied. One of the KO4’s was bad from the manufacturer and the tuner company I ordered them from was strininging me along getting a replacement. Keith went out of his way and got a new KO4 from his turbo supplier overnighted and covered by Borg-Warner. They also welded up piggie pipes (gutted down pipes) for me. His shop was filled with Audis VW’s and Porches. Good luck with your car.

crx18, You have an S4 also?

WARRANT

At Your Service Car Care Inc.
5844 Goodrich Rd, Clarence Center

Amount: $11,589.72

Source: Buffalo Business First - August 3-9, 2007

Sounds like a great guy to me.:gotme:

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:52,topic:28834"”]

WARRANT

[/quote]

so great he bounces paychecks!!! And scams customers by not putting parts paid for on cars.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:52,topic:28834"”]

WARRANT

[/quote]

I don’t know exactly what this means^, but I do know from experience that he is a scam artist.

^Unpaid taxes. It must have slipped his mind.

[quote=“AWDrifter,post:55,topic:28834"”]

^Unpaid taxes. It must have slipped his mind.

[/quote]

certainly wasn’t using the unpaid monies to pay me my monies…

Judgement
Amount: $26500
Workers compensation

Source: Buffalo Business First - April 25-May 1 2008
There have been other times I haven’t posted.

Christopher Caito doing business as At Your Service Car Care Inc.

Warrant
Amount: $33230.55

Source: Buffalo Business First - May2-May 8 2008

How can a warrant be issued on a business? Should they just issue the warrant on Chris?

fixed (dba)