Any Hot Tub owners here?

Hey everyone. I was hoping someone could help me here. We have been thinking about buying a hot tub. But since there is literally 100’s of hot tub brands out there it’s ultra confusing. Nothing matches ownership experience for reviews, but finding reviews has been spotty at best and then some reviews make it sound like the owners have a $7000 soaking tub that leaks, thats kind of alarming.

Does anyone own or know of some hot tubs that are good, reliable, and not ridiculously expensive?

Thanks!

Pick 2.

Almost had it.

haha Yeah i know

Our budget would be about 4-6K and we arent looking for some 8 person mega tub either.

Im mainly curious if anyone has experience on what doesn’t fall apart immediately.

I’ve had a Jacuzzi tub for almost 10 years, and its never leaked. I replaced the pump a few years ago, and the ozone generater. Otherwise it just runs.

https://youtu.be/USHPc90MPl8

Wish I could be part of the TubClub.

INB4NYSPEEDTUBCLUB

wow thats pretty impressive

thanks

M3 mods > Hot tub.

Just buy this for $400 and then let the air out when the fad wears off.

http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-3226/k2-_2796d8a3-0fbf-4ca2-ac9b-436986c4ea39.v1.jpg

INB4JERKOFFINEXWIFESLOVETUB

My parents have one at their house (3-4 yrs old, 6 person loaded up with LED lights, waterfall, etc.) and another down at our summer house on Conesus Lake (+15 years old, 6-8 person with just jets and bubblers). Both have never given them much issues beyond maintenance.
Let me ask him the brands/models. I know he had a hookup through a friend but not sure if he works at the distributor anymore, will find that out as well.

lol yeah Im working on that too. You probably wont be surprised that Im still debating on what to do.

• Updated - - -

Nice. That would be great, thanks!

Our current house had one when we moved in but water had gotten under the cover, froze and cracked a couple fittings. Fixed it up and ran it through a winter. Decided not to run it in the winter the next year and had the same freeze up issue in a different fitting. This summer I’m going to pull it all apart and refurbish it.

i believe it is a thermo spa, probably circa 1999. Other than the cover not keeping water out it works pretty well and is reasonable easy to fix.