Hot Tub Questions

I’ve been doing a lot of research on hot tubs lately, and I am about 75% sure I want one now. It’s hard to tell what brands are good though by just comparing them against one another, and I haven’t found any sites that have customer reviews of hot tubs. I’m a firm believer of first hand experience with things, so any hot tub owners who can share some input as to what to look for, good brands, brands to stay away from, etc…, would be greatly appreciated.

I was checking out some Sundance Spas at the fair today, they seem to have a decent rep, a little pricier than others but also a very fair financing program, and the guy was going to throw in a ton of accessories/options.

Thanks

Definitely good tubs. Honestly man it all deppends on what you want in a tub.

i just found a 220v set up in my garage

hello hot tub

I used to install above ground pools and spas

check out a brand called “Tiger River Spa” great quality

i have a viking spa from majestic pools, i enjoy it very much.

I have a CanSpa…more jets for the size of it than anything comparable I was looking at and no complaints here. :tup:

I hate you all, I got this indoor pool/hot tub. taking up space and never gets used. I’m debating on what to do with it. empty it and make it storage is my vote.

what ever you do make sure you can remove it if need be.
I’d much rather just have a hot tub out back or something, then if needs to go it can

sucks josh sold that kickass spa he had posted on here.

beachcomber makes really nice spas. they wont be at the fair but pools unlimited in west seneca on seneca st sells them.

go to the fair
they always have hot tub tents and stuff set up and you can see a bunch of diff ones

When you buy one just keep in mind they have a useful life.
My parents bought a great tub about 15 years ago and for the last 5 to 7 years they have dumped HUGE money in repairs.
And it hardly ever gets used.

The shell has a 30 year warranty but all of the fancy electronics and plumbing are what is failing.