Any hunters?

:reloading Just sitting around watch a hunting show or two, and just got to thinking, I can’t wait to kill something.:reloading

Any other hunters?

Any big goals?

Milfs

34 c’s

ivory hunter here. i have a busy race schedule this year, not sure if i’ll get any archery in unless it’s an hr or so during the week.

just some white tail

I’ll be up in a northern PA county this year for whitetail.

Might go groundhog hunting a few times…those little mofo’s are fun to turn inside-out.

Not Hunting, but I’m planning on catching a Steelhead or two

save the world kill a muslim

but anyways back on topic, looking at being able to hunt this year more then the last weekend, got screwed last year with work

were you heading too? and if you head out for hogs lemme know ill travel along

Dad got me a cross-bow for Christmas, I should probably try to bag something with it this year.

:hsugh:

fuck, you are annoying.

annoying no doubt, but tearing him apart in political threads is so much fun I kinda like having him around.

Whitetail in December up in Venango County.

Cougars in Pittsburgh any time of the year.

am i the only one who thinks its ironc to see the posts in here from the same people who posted in the Vick thread…

very amusing.

I didn’t post in the Vick thread. :smiley:

We always hunt Somerset and Bedford counties for whitetail, but we are thinking of maye hitting Greene county this year. The deer population was really down in somerset and bedford last year.

Some of our favorite hunting is birds. But then it’s like deer, not many left a few days after stocking day.

What do you all us for groundhogs?

I love .223 and .243 for 'hogs. I use basic store bought light grain weight PSP ammo and a 6-24 mil-dot scope.

In .223, I use 62 gr FMJ RC325A Winchester Super-X. In .243, I use 700 ADL Youth model (easier with short length of pull while laying down) with Winchester Super-X 80 gr PSP. Both group < 1" at 100 yards out of my two weapons.

The .243 and PSP do a bang up job.

I did, I told everyone to calm down, I even referenced that killing in hunting is considered ok in our society.

i like my .17 ruger lever action for hogs. shoots pretty flat out to 2oo yds.more than that i get out the .223 sniper. 6-24x44

hog hunting…hahaha…sounds like fun

can i ask why my reply was deleted, when the bullshit post it referenced sits unedited?