Any ideas?

and yes you can get a few days out of the motor before it blows remember a gt28rs is more then a t28 or even an s15 turbo so…
lol mine ran for about 4 days ish before giving up the ghost.
i was just running a 255 at the time

Even if it has enough injector, you still need a tune after a turbo swap. I didn’t hear you mention a street or dyno tune when you got the new turbo. There’s lots wrong with this situation- you need supporting mods as well. If it was running okay before, then you might be able to get away with it for a while and currently might not be contributing to your problem, but in the end, it will bite you in the a$$.

thanks for the help, next thing on my list is fuel and tune, jsut couldnt afford it all at once yah know, the turbo was absolutely shot and the car was runnin like shit so i did what i had to to get it on the road. til i get that shit done im just gunna taker easy, is the stock ecu at all tuneable? im workin on savin up for powerfc, recessions hittin me a bit so might be down the road a bit, what should i gap the ngk bkr7e’s at? or not fuck with them and stick with the gap they come with?

I was using a greddy emanage it was cheaper and piggy backed the ecu with my set up it was more then enough and no the stock ecu is not tunable unless your getting it chiped but thats not realy making it tunable its just making it tuned to a set of specs.
should have bought a s14 t28 then saved up for everything at once.

should be gapped to 35 thou (0.9 mm)

by default, off the shelf plugs are usually gapped to 40-45 thou (1.1mm)

It was an option, but fuckin i dont want to do a turbo install twice, ill get my shit together sooner or later haha

well?

havent got around to it finishin up school n shit ill post up when i get the new plugs in

got back into town on the weekend, got the plugs today put them in, fixed, ngk bkr7e’ixs at 35 thou gap works good thanks for the help
the old plugs were f’d tho, the electrodes were gone suprised it ran at all…

SPD -DMN for the win< i just had the same problem