Any Interest In a Dyno Tuning Session?

Everything go well for you guys?

Interested in this next time around if Ed comes back to town.

ummm…well?? lol

Ed is the man. Pittsburgh Performance rocks. That about sums it up :slight_smile:

Ok, more seriously, at the end of the tuning session on my car, it put down 383rwhp/382rwtq…awesome! Before the headers, ud pulley, and cai, the car put down 353/354 last summer on a different dynojet. I was expecting maybe 375 tops, so I’m really pleased with the results.

I have a bunch of videos and pictures but I won’t post without getting permission from Ed, Pittsburgh Performance, and the car owners first. Some of the videos are shaky…it was a little chilly and I didn’t feel like trying to hold the camera incredibly still. lol.

Dan

72 Chevelle LS1 408

492 hp
487 tq

Ported Fast 90, Trickflow Heads 238/244 111 PLUS 2 LSA 615intake 612 exhaust 3400 stall 4l60e 12 bolt w/3.73’s with et streets

I dont care if you post my video’s

Big thanks to Ed. Pittsburgh Performance and 1st try

Todd, your car is one beautiful machine. I saw it at Jeff’s.

Sorry I couldn’t be there today.

Dan told me my car put down 511.7/498.7

2004 GTO, 416 home-built LS3 stroker, T56

Thanks for the scan, Dan!

and you can post any pics/videos you want

Thank You

Your car runs great and sounds awesome!!!

Forgot to say big thanks to Jeff too for helping out and letting me crash at his place for the night!

Uploading pics to photobucket now. Youtube uploads might not happen tonight, I’m beat.

Post them!

Mine:

quadman:

The “beast”:

oneslowbowtie’s sweet chevelle:

ls3 vette:

Edit: Videos tomorrow night maybe.

Thanks to everyone for making this happen my gto put down 526 whp and 464 ft lbs of torque, mods Procharger D1SC, Torquer 2 cam 112 lsa, Performabuilt Trans, 3200 stall, Pacesetters, catless mids,H pipe

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpN4o-X-1LU”]YouTube- 2006 Procharged D1SC GTO DYNO[/ame]
and
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCv4XIH0UZE”]YouTube- 2006 D1SC Procharged GTO[/ame]

Very nice Todd,Congrats!:yum:

congrats guys

congrats guys. Great numbers

how was the hofbrau house?

Congrats guys. The Chevelle is sweet & I’ll bet it’s fun with that kind of power.

Tod

Made 437/406 today.

congrats

it was awesome!!

Ed just left the shop, he did an awesome job on richs srt8 jeep, I’ll let rich post the results

wow, talk about getting it done “under the wire”. i’m anxious to see the results.

also, before i forgot…big thanks to Jeff at 1st Try, Joe @ Pgh Performance for the use of his Dynojet and Jason for the use of his Mustang used to tune Rich’s Jeep. Without you this would not have been possible. You guys rock, as do the guys in your shops. I think the guys in Pittsburgh who own shops involved in the performance scene kick ass! You guys do “whatever it takes” to get it done.
I have to say there is already talk about doing this again in the spring.