Any Interest In a Dyno Tuning Session?

does ed only tune ls motors? does he do imports? if so i may be interested if i can get the supra up and runnin by then.

Thanks Greg. I’m glad everyone was happy with their results.

I can tune pretty much anything. If yours is AEM, I’m pretty familiar with them.

Im in for sure. Are you going to set up a paypal?

We’ll be taking CC deposits via telephone.

Im curious to how much a tune from a guy like Ed costs nowadays? Especially when a group of people are getting their cars done.

it was like $400 wasnt it?

Yep. 100 bucks more for FI cars. These prices are 100 bucks off our normal shop rate, to offset the dyno costs.

Hope this one is a good turn out like last time, it was fun being part of the weekend

Ed, I got nothing to tune but I can help on the drinkin side…

not good for your goals!

yes the mustang dominated the winter of 2005-2006 we needed to figure the pizza and beer budget next time lol

random. yet correct. The mustang did infact DOMINATE the winter of 05-06. funny thing is that if we wouldnt have had beer, the car could have been done in 2 weekends.

what was the order of pizza that season? onion and bacon?

yes sir

i remember that flavor

when should we start calling with our cc deposit?

No ideawhat section this is, Chinese food i’m there.

Seen flavor, beer, pizza and drinking

You can never have too many drinkin buddies. LOL

Let’s try and get a list going, and once we have about 10 lined up, we’ll start taking deposits.

im game ordered my headers for my TA this morning so at the very least ill get a tune for that till i get the cam and heads

Time to start a list I 'spose…