Any known problems with an 03 evo???

it all started with me not being able to drive my car…and my bad taste in wheels…

Hey buddy… Are you okay? You must have a fever or something. You are not acting yourself.

thanks for reminding me :slight_smile:

No, but I know what he’d say…

Well would you look at that?

just look at it

would ya just LOOK at it!

Nah its just getting personal for no reason. Personal attacks shouldnt be allowed but a good saucing about ones driving or wheel choice is fine unless of course it pertains to people like travis,2.7heaven(any of his other homoerotic alias’s) or the trolls of course. We all damn well know Pete wont say a thing to Alex’s face when it comes down to it so whats the point of the bantering.

I’m pretty sure I would…

I’m pretty sure this is not a known problem of 03 evos…

Im pretty sure the last time you were confronted pete nothing happened so Im just speaking from personal experience but if you plan to actually act on your words then so be it but until then I find it hard to believe you will say anything. Not being trying to be a dick I just dont see where all the hate is coming from.

It is too… all EVOs have the problem of starting arguements. For example http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?p=756573#post756573

Where/when was this, my mind is a bit hazy lol

Our wonderful trip to Honda day lol

Fuck honda day

Im glad u said that been 4 Years since I proved somebody the opposite…

Hahahahahahahaha ohhhhhhhh yeaaaaaa

What do you mean?

Well when Pete gets ready for school tomorrow and his mom hands him his packed lunch, instead of going to class, just head on over to Alex’s place and call him a bitch…it’s not that hard and its really not that far from Siena. Then all of this will be over with.

[quote=psi2high;756589]Im pretty sure the last time you were confronted pete nothing happened so Im just speaking from personal experience but if you plan to actually act on your words then so be it but until then I find it hard to believe you will say anything.

No…he didn’t back up his internet smack talk…I’m shocked!

Fuck off, my mom made me breakfast to take to work this morning!