Any known problems with an 03 evo???

You should get a antique plate for the Nissan from nys DMV, then it would be cool.

Nope… now that I think about it, it still won’t be.

Sounds like somebody is mad that they didn’t get good gas mileage today! Make sure mommy gives you some money tonight so you can put more gas in your car!
JK! I’m sure your TDI is a blast to drive and that you probably have to beat the girls off with a bat at Siena with a ride like that!

Cossey…what do you do for a living you brilliant bastard! It must be something over at Knolls Atomic Power Labs! You so smart!

YESsssss CAUSE GIRLS GivE a fuck what a dude drives. Maybe only if he looks like a fucking CHOAD

That’s exactly why I was using the example for him!

Drive by the horseshoe between Thurs-Sat nights and offer them rides for the price of gas and I’m sure the TDI would be an instant classic.

I can afford the gas buddy…so I guess I will just drive by the horseshoe and offer rides between my Jeep and the TDI and see how many people get in the TDI.

the red stripe is pretty awful so itll be tough

Diesel rules!!!

you really are an idiot.

Wait who does have the oldest Nissan here now? Seamus had that 510, but I have an '86 lol

Why is everyone trying to hurt each others butt in here?

:hijacked

If I could only be half as smart as you!

well im half retarded, so that would make you a full retard right

Actually, it was sarcastic! But since you are half a retard, you didn’t catch on…not surprising though.

[Cocks]-------------------[SRTStunter]----------------------[The Point]------------------------[Beverage Center]

oh my god oh my god oh my god… your jokes are dated man. they really are.

Hey any good movie suggestions? I like bad movies, Im watching “Machete” right now lol

Wasn’t a joke retard…better work on your reading and apprehension skills.

Tommy Boy.

hardly dude, same reason i found this chicks sunglasses on the floor of the backseat when i was cleaning it out today… i’m sure i had to force her just to get in my wagon…

psych