any lawyers?

i posted the link in the first post

Why not just pay it and be done with it :gotme:

Because that’s SMRT!!

I’d lay low a little bit,its not worth the $$.

http://www.sweetmarias.com/mexico.gif

shnap

does everyone that says pay it have a spare 650 dollars laying around to pay on a bullshit ticket? if not stfu

Would having $500 4 months ago help?

If you are interested in a credit car level interest rate loan, LMK.

x…

i sent the ticket it, why is this hard to understand? i did as it says on the back to plead not guilty and now they are sending me over due forums. how are you convicted with out going to court and pleading not guilty

i dont need a loan, i have the money but dont want to spend that much if i dont have to. its bullshit. so you send in your ticket and its ok to claim its overdue and take on another 150. uh no

i didnt just let the ticket go i send it in to fight it.

personally i say road trip and we will show those canadians what the winged warriors are all about
well
my winged warrior
your new fancy german ride

its like 3 to 4 hours away

Send them this in a letter with what ever they mailed you.

“Lame”

i would like to

Ok, dumb question. Will they allow you into the country to drive there to pay the ticket? What if you get stopped on the way to the place to pay the ticket?

Just curious.

Had a similar situation happen to me, got in a accident in canada about 10 minutes south of Toronto, any who I recieved a ticket for improper use of lanes, its a $100 fine, i ignored it untill i got a letter in the mail today about it, it was up to%135 for late fees, i never pleeded guilty/not guilty…not really sure but after seeing how much your ticket got up to i was inspired to pay my 135…btw what was your ticket for?

I do. But seriously its not just going to go away and getting a lawyer that is willing to deal with international shit will most likely cost you up wards of $1000 + ticket cost since most lawyers charge $500 for local things. Pay it be done with it. Move on with life.

well i cant just afford to give up 650 dollars like you can i guess. lawyers are not that much. i have used them plenty of times. i have had quite a few tickets where they were needed. they got the tickets taken care of and was cheaper to use them then to fight it myself.

you must not be a good liar then :slight_smile:

keep in mind, the ONLY thing thats happening by you delaying paying it… is its going up. you’re going to have to pay it sooner or later, so i’d say as soon as you can afford to do so, do it. Until then i’d avoid canada.

There should be a # on the ticket to speak to a hearing officer. If there is not then you need to go to the city that you received the ticket and talk with a court clerk. You are not just going to be able to take care of it by mail, if you are pleading not guilty.