Any Leaf fans in here?

http://aidangordon.com/images/go_leafs_go.jpg

I hope they win tonight! Let’s go!

They will win tonight!!
lol after so many overtime losses, they better.

lol, I think we’ve won 1 in regular and went into like 4 shootouts and lost all.

not to put them down or what not, but i think they are gonna be winning in first and second period then gonna lose in third period…

but of course I hope they win tonite!

go leafs go… despite how bad they are, they are rebuilding… my blood runs blue

I find it odd that not one of the ‘Pro-Leaf’ kids has a Leafs jersey or Leafs apparel on (the fact that it’s implied doesn’t count). :o

i have a leaf jersey!

i hear sundin is taking a physical and goin for a 2 week training thing in L.A. - globe and mail.

^^^ yeah but he may end up in Montreal or Vancouver and not Toronto, I dont know if he would like Ron Wilson putting him on line 4 for not playing well lol

Montreal doesn’t want him anymore. They are doing good as it is. They talked about it. If anything, I think he’d go to either Vancouver or come back to the Leafs for one last season and then retire. It’d be a waste for him to go to another team after playing with the leafs for so long. I’m not sure if he retires with another team, if the leafs will retire his jersey.

That teacher’s hot… those kids are just hating on the frenchy!

People still watch hockey? J/J

I miss hockey being out here in Europe. Here it’s all about Soccer and F1…not that I’m complaining, i’m all about Soccer and F1.\

Just put it this way:

I lived in Toronto for 23 years.
I attended 1 hockey game. (not that I don’t like hockey it’s just that I would rather see it on TV).
However I did go to 7 Toronto FC games, then I left and came to Europe for work. When I get back permanently I will probably buy a Toronto FC season pass.
And I went to the Montreal grand prix 3 years ago.

When will Toronto finaly get an NFL team, I’m getting tired of going to Buffalo just to watch the New york Jets every time they come up to buffalo to play the Bills.

sundin sold his home in toronto…