Any LOST fans out there? SPOILERS INSIDE!! Official Thread

wtf… I have no clue whats going on right now

Goddamn it, I forgot to watch. FUCK!!

some interesting stuff but of course next weeks looks awesome.

you disappoint me

Turn that finger around, bitch.

http://www.octagonglobalrecruiting.com/

go sign up people

Im so fed up with this show but call me gay if you want im glad penny and desomnd are together again :slight_smile:

Yeah, I agree. I was happy to see that, too.

One more season and it’s all over.

BTW, you are gay, Rob.

I learned it by watching you.

not happy about this return time period of 2010. fuck…i dont wanna wait that long

Pretty upset that it’s almost over =-[

also upset about that too.

i also bet skenney and jmar are even more pissed off about it than we are!

I am still trying to figure out the Jacob connection and WTF John Loch a lost soul? and the statue but Ben kick as hottie daughter pinning him to the wall was cool. Damn she was hot. This show has really turned into a penis fest other than the Korean chick there ARE NO MORE HOTTIES.

I really don’t want to wait until next season. Damn it.

Way too much confusing shit in this episode. This is nutso. Hopefully Juliette stays dead. :tup:

Bump…3 episodes left. Last one is 2 and a half hours.
Goodbye Sun
Goodbye Jin
Goodbye Sayid

Poor Jin. :frowning:

You have to respect a show that had the balls to nuke time.

don’t even get me started. I’ve had some downtime, I took it on a friends recommendation to watch the 1st 6 eps (hulu) and proceeded to watch the first 5 seasons in a month this past winter. I can run a symposium on LOST… I’m kinda of ashamed to say it but it’s probably the best thing I’ve ever watched (for television format) even though this final season has been a bit slow to get rolling.

I killed about half a day at work here one day:

Some good reads that help explain some details you don’t get from the regular show, but were part of some game called “The Lost Experience”.