Any mountain bikers?

Most of my riding is saved for the weekend these days unless I wanna ride at like 730-8pm

anything u need to know ask me or log on to FB and look at the page

Used to ride alot in my teens-20s but not so much anymore due to lack of time. Last complete bike i owned was an 02 fsr enduro that was a fun bike to ride. Still have an old intense m1 bare chassis that needs work and lotof parts to finish up.something i’ll eventually get around to amongst other projects:lol

My new-to-me bike is an '04 Specialized fsr - much nicer than my old (97/98/99/?) Jamis. New enough for me where I only had to grab a few maintenance tidbits, but lots of fun.

Eh, just shuffle around your list of ‘projects’, sir! (Or just find a really good deal on another used bike) It is definitely worth getting out and riding every now and then; especially if it’s something that you haven’t been able to do in years…

I want another FSR. That was an awesome bike to ride. toting around the extra weight of the full suspension on trails was so worth the effort. One of the many things I still kick myself for selling :’( Was one of the monocoque frame types which they said always had cracking issues but I never noticed it. Maybe I never rode it hard enough to get to that point but thing sure looked like I did at the end of the day :lol

I still plan to build the Intense up. I bought that from with a crack at the headtube from a DH’er years ago and fixed it up. That bike is a frigging beast though.

Used to ride a lot, need to start again. Funny what happens when you get a car…

I live close to central park, so I should probably go check out what’s over there at some point.

If you’re sketched out about parking, go a couple blocks over back towards union street/niskayuna. Its some extra distance to ride, but that car is much more likely to remain un-fucked-with.

I usually find a baseball field that’s being used and park there lol I figure my car won’t get messed with if there’s a bunch of parents and kids around.

Its a 5-10 minute ride bike ride including waiting for traffic from my driveway to being in the woods over there.

Yeah I’d be there all the time if I lived there lol. Sometimes I think the thoughts of someone potentially screwing with my car make me ride faster (which is still a crawl to most) lol.