Get the cards in your spokes and lets ride!

I know there’s a handful of you on here with mountain bikes even if they are a bit dusty from sitting let’s go for a ride! Tonight 6:15 at central park in Schenectady. Take Rt 7 to Golf road (opposite side of 7 as Schenectady Muni golf course) take a right on Feur road at the T, and park in the pullof on the right about 300 ft down Feur rd. There’s a solid 5-6 mile loop of nice twisty singletrack trail that’s a blast. Maybe we can startle a crackhead or two.

ill bring my 20" standard trailboss, but someone will have to call the ambulance ahead of time. 1 for lack of oxygen 2 for multiple broken bones

Im into bike riding but not crazy offroad jumping shit. I normally ride my Trek 20 miles every Sunday morning.

I will jump a picnic table and hurt myself if anyone wants to video tape it.

I only have bmx bikes that are in riding shape right now, and Im shaky at best on those.

I wanna get benny and car ramrod to Diablo freeride park before the end of summer. I think we should do a shift518 downhill day.

Diablo is sick! Id need to swap my dh fork and wheels onto my bike before going but I’m game!
PJB Central park doesn’t really have any crazy jumps or anything just a bunch of nice twisty singletrack, some snall hills and a couple roots/log crossings here and there. If your bike has knobby tires it can handle it and if you regularly ride 20 miles on the road you’d be in plenty good shape for it.

Could we title that day “Breaking Benjamin”? Lol

Its just got the stock tires on it now.
I normally ride one of the 2 bike paths around here. On one I have to cross railroad tracks or occasionally go under a train but thats it for obstacles.

What kind of bike is it? More of a hybrid (larger diameter rims like a road bike but with a more relaxed feel of a mountain bike) designed more for street/bike path use or a mountain bike?

I will fuck myself up in either of these places

Stick to your driveway :lol

Um What? Lol

sorry bro, i was testing something and i can’t figure out how to delete the post

Lol its all good I got a laugh out of it.

come on benny. they have some easy stuff you can run til you get the hang of it. it would be fun to get a few of us out on the trails.

sounds like a plan.

mountain bike with front shocks. Normal 26" rims with mountain bike tires.

Well shit man you gotta give riding on dirt a try its quite addictive!