any nice dirt jumps in schenectady

I’ve been itchin to hit some dirt jumps on my bike but all the ones I remember are gone. Does anyone know of any ones in the the schenectady area. Also looking for someone to ride with because it gets boring by yourelf

Hitting em on the yzf?

Woodlawn school. When it’s in session.

No. And blackies don’t work damn afros get caught in my chain

i used to ride street but i don’t know of any dirt jumps down that way. only thing i can think of is the train tracks by frank and sons. they were pretty run down 4yrs ago when i went by.

are you riding bmx or mtn bike?

Bmx

I live in Guilderland towards the Schenectady county line. I know of a few great spots with dirt jumps… but I am black, so i will not be telling you about them.

Oh noes!!! I didn’t know there was black people on shift

Surprise… I also know tonight’s winning numbers and where carmen san diego is… looks like your SOL.

As long as your not some og from downtown it didn’t apply to you any way

im going to cunt punt you. ive been trying to get someone to go ride with me. just fixed my diamondback. i have no seat…but who the f needs a seat!

idk if youve ever been to rotterdam with a bike pre 05. When we were in middle school/HS Fiero park had a big cricle track built by us with table tops,jumps etc. dirt bikes came in and kinda made it bigger. Paintball ppl used it alot. now its all over grown and looks like like shit. Damn kids…all they do is sit home and smoke pot :lol…damn i sound old

before the season starts at Tricity i usually go there. last year me and my friend took 2 hours to clear the track of the tires and tarps. soooo much fun when theres no one there…

shitty ass bike.

Bluebanks in albany…shit… you can just ride albany and jump anything you can find.
Bluebanks is always fun…
idk what i was doing

AND LOOK!! CP on skateboards!

friend ant V

All the trails I use to ride have been plowed so if you find any thing post em up

i wouldnt mind putting the mountain bike back together to hit some jumps

want real jumps. head down to Hurley.

There used to be some in that circled area. I live right near there so I never had to park, but there is a ton of space for parking where the X is.

Also, I’m bad at Paint haha.

I might have found something ill post it if its good but untill than but I’m gonna go check them ones out in central park

shocks, pegs…

Yeah Ro, tell em. :lol