Any Nice Beaches Around here? w/o E. Coli?

lol, Well anyways Im looking for a place to go this weekend…i went to crystal beach last time but with the e. coli warning it sucks…lol any suggestion on the beach would be great

Anywhere with in 1hr…even in canada.

direction would be nice too

Sunset bay, always liked that one

where abouts is taht? any direction would help also lol

Yeah, that sucks about Crystal. That’s the beach I’d always go to.

Sucks that Lake Erie is such a disgusting mess from pollution.

i might as well throw some sand down in my back yard and put up a pool.

yeah probably be safer.

get off the 90 west at exit 58 i believe it is…silver creek…stay straight after the tolls, dont go right…it will loop around then at the first light take a right. from there just go down any of the streets straight until you hit the water and find parking - done

Sunset is fucking horrible,

Happy Hours there too at Sunset :slight_smile:

I always liked mickey rats way more than sunset but I like playing volleyball and last time i went to sunset they had 1 shitty ass net and court.

Sunset is nice…don’t listen to the haters lol…after you get off at Silver Creek exit…there is a sign for the beach, just follow that. Parking is $5…beach is free have fun :slight_smile:

that not bad from google earth is the beach on private property? i see houses right on the beach do u lay in front of their house?! lol

Sherkston

Seriously. Who the fuck charges a cover to get on a beach?

We have a trailer on pleasant beach [connected with skerkston] does it have e. coil? lol

dunno, havent been in a while

lol i threw up on some little kid last time i was at sunset

hahaha

sunset is part private beach (by the cottages), and the rest is through the sunset bay beach club, so yeah there is probably cover on the busy days. just go there on a boat, no cover and your own beer.

Yes, the cheaper solution would be to buy a boat :wink:

lol, does a 14ft row boat count? i probably never make it back to shore.