Where to take the lady to catch the sunset?

Well I was going to surprise the girlfriend and take her out on the Harley to the beach to watch the sunset.
I was thinking about riding out to Hamlin, but I’m not sure if it closes at dusk or not.
Can anyone recommend me a place?

Only catch is I’d like to avoid getting shot / stabbed / robbed / raped.

Erie Basin Marina is actually pretty nice, I’m not gonna lie. I took my gf on the bike a few times for the sunset. It’s nice seeing all the sailboats come in as the sun sets.

Lol. Erie Basin Marina is a nice calm place and they have an awesome view of the sunset

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2481/3592766974_5cfecfa0c3.jpg

Lol, beat ya to it =p

Sell the harley, get a boat, and do it in the lake while the sun sets.

Yo dawg, we heard you like getting your dick wet so we put a bitch on your boat in your lake so you can get your dick wet while you get your dick wet.

:io:

i was trying to find a damn picture lol

I like riding north towns, going to old fort Niagara, or lewisten (water st. nice little quite park there) for the sunset. decent view. plus nice flat riding with nice view’s

took the wife on our first date there

LOL actually that just gave me a great idea…
My step-grandma owns a cottage and campground at chautauqua lake. I’m sure I could barrow a boat. The marina looks amazing nice picture, :tup:

Cole Road in Boston. Park at the church, you can see to Canada, etc.

This it?

Yup.

can someone thumb-tack on google maps where abouts to go on the marina for a bike ride and parking area? haven’t been down there much and the construction has made quite a few changes.

Parking

Driving

Parking is definitely no problem, and honestly you’re pretty safe down there too.

Bennett beach can be nice too.

key west.

oh wow, thank’s geoff.

and willybeen… :facepalm: ya prick, lol!

I’m out at Sunset Bay for the week and they are phenomenal out here. Go figure. Also you can get drinks and watch if you feel the need and the beach is open.

Chestnut ridge park. At the top of the toboggan slopes. You can see the entire city from up there. May not be the best location, but at leas there’s a lot of good riding close by.