Where to take the lady to catch the sunset?

Erie Basin Marina, Buffalo Harbor, Woodlawn Beach, Hoaks, Mickey Rats, Even up by Mississippi Mudds is pretty good.

anal point.

I saw a KILLER one riding home on my bike Monday night. Where the fuck was I??? I remember, coming down E. Church to 62 by the grape vines-looked like I was riding into the sun literally. Big orange one that looked like it was reachable. Cole Rd has some GREAT spots, Feddick, Mayer has this one fucking awesome fucking spot, you can see the whole fucking city, lake, etc etc. Bring her there and you will definately put it in her ass after that, there is even a parking spot and a field to go throw it in her ass in.

the sundowner?

Mayer? That a road or a town?
Or some blind guy?

ill put some pics up later… had a decent view this evening… from downtown stuart. I took a very special lady out. (her name is diesel)

It is a road in Boston, not too far from the 219 exit ramp. Right where Mayer and Feddick meet there is a spot to watch the sunset that is fucking wicked.

Watched it at Sunset Bay tonight, not as good as some of the last couple cause of all the clouds but still awesome.

FYI any where in the finger lakes is amazing for a good ride and an awesome sunset. Bristol, Canandaigua, Middle Cheshire etc are close enough for a good ride.

I snapped a picture on the 17 green at Holland Hills last night. It is the only green to be on at Holland for a good sunset, funny how the timing worked perfectly. I thought of this thread when I saw the sweet sunset. lol

I would upload the picture the the internetz ownz me. ( I tried and failed)