any other blackberry owners use pandora??

just really started to use the app, i love it. lets you pick your favorite artists, then plays songs in that style. if you have an input jack, it pretty much turns your phone into a satellite radio. if not, you can use a fm transmitter. no commercials, unedited, etc. best of all, its free. anyone else use it, or anything simlilar?

used it driving home from philly, didnt hear the same song twice, except for ones i voted to keep in my playlist

is it free??? i found slacker radio is pretty cool

ya its free, i was playing with it when i first got my crackberry

I’ll have to check it out. I have the iheartradio app.

Yeah I have pandora on my Tour. It’s great for when I’m not near a radio. I found I like it more than Slacker.

I use it on my work PC when I’m in my office. I downloaded the app to my work BB, but they (my company) frown on the data usage. I don’t know if they could tell if it was emails or that I was using it for music. They basically got us BB’s for email.

Anyone know if they can distinguish if the data is emails or music?

i think it just shows up as bytes transferred… not 100% sure though

Definitely just shows up as bytes usage. texts and phone minutes are separate too.

i use it on mine

nerds

i love pandora… b/c pittsburgh radio suxors

Truth!

I have it on my BB and iPhone.

I use it all the time. I just wish the Tour had better Battery life

you and me both

i have the same issue with my storm, so i just charge it while im using pandora

I just got a Kensington Ultra portable power pack #K38021 for my BB and picked it up at Best buy for $14.99. It has to be mismarked because I keep seeing it for more everywhere else. It works really well and is nice for those times you are not near a power option like when I’m on the motorcycle. I can just hook it up and throw it in the saddle bags to charge while riding.

http://www.airtech.net/k3kepopopafo.html