Any other ridiculous stories at bars?

Jam is my hero.

WAAASSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m56/jaywonch/S7000505.jpg

You need to learn to take a hit like a man.

Only girls bruise from broken beer bottles.

[quote=Joe;1020048]
2 guys i know eiffel towered a chick at a foam party in the old Sphere…they even managed to finish before the bubble cycle went down. I was impressed.

[quote]

oh god gross… i think i was there.
i hope to God i dont have a daughter…

I got pulled over a few weeks ago by an amherst cop. The douche was bitching at me for turning my head when he kept shining his damned light in my eyes. I tried explaining to him that due to an eye injury, my eyes are incredably light sensative and he was causing me imense physical pain by shining the light in my eyes…but he didnt care and made me look at him anyways. He was a dick head. I wasn’t speeding or anything, and was 100% sober, yet he kept drilling me with questions about what kind of drugs ive been taking and how much I had to drink. What an asshole.

Well I motorboated a pregnant chick last night… at some strip club on hertel.

Remarkably I feel good about myself

was she a stripper?

i don’t recall if she was. But my group were the only crackers in the joint.

This one time, I went to a bar, had a beer and went home. WILD!

Best story I could come up with is I got a bj from 3 different girls at 3 different places in one night.

Worst story would be thrown out of a local joint for walking and down the bar, literally on the bar, singing Brown Eyed girl. They did let me finish though, which was nice. Then they threw me out into a puddle.

Both were back in my wild and crazy younger days. Although compared to most of you douchebags, my “wild and crazy” is super mild. :smiley:

:clap: Pretty respectable “wild and strange” stories though.