Any Tough Mudders here?

Just signed up for New England number two in July. Anyone else? Looking for training partners and or tips.

BTW - so fucking pumped!

Yes I think im going teh second day.

I’m on Saturday

one of my good friends did it, he would highly recommend it to anyone who is in good shape :lol

i want to/will do it when im in good enough shape, so not this year most likely.

I want in, where? how much?

sup

seems more mental than anything…your not running the majority of the time

One of the obstacles involved electric fences last year If I remember correctly. Fuck that.

Is this thread about mud bogging??

No it’s a crazy team obstacle race that’s like 8 miles long or something like that and all the obstacles are designed or modeled after British special forces training excercises. This is from memory so someone correct me if I’m wrong.

oh. well that is much lamer than shit that happens with trucks.

Just show up in A truck loaded with 3 other guys at the start line wearing troll face masks and U Mad? written on the side of the truck.

that would be AWESOME!!!

its at mount snow. no clue how much.

Toughmudder.com

Lots of teams, but it’s an individual event. Lots of team work is necessary but from what I understand everyone helps each other. The New England event is 10 miles, 13k+ in elevation change, and 30 military style obstacles. Requires a reasonable amount of fitness but looks like a freaking blast. If you can run a few miles as is there is plenty of time to train for July.

Held at Mt Snow. I think there is a tri state event in northern PA too.

Oh and it’s $150 if you sign up now. Cheaper a while ago, more expensive next month.

You in?

If it were 5 miles with 20 obstacles I would be down… But 10 miles! fuck that!

this is not an easy run or for the faint of heart btw,.